In memory of my brother

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
maccat

In memory of my brother

Post by maccat »

Tomorrow is the 6th anniversity if thats the right word, of my brothers death. As iv'e already explained, he died tragically through heroin. No he wasn't a no mark lowlife. He was a young man with a lovely family but had difficulties dealing with his daily existence. Nobody can see the suffering when its in a persons mind. Well like i say its 6 years tomorrow (6th July) and im dreading it. But for my brother, i'll still be on line debating away tomorrow, however my brother will not be far from my mind. Anyone who has strong one sided views on drugs would think a lot different if they had known our Robbie. Yes their are the low life scum, but their are also the misunderstood victims of those evil drugs.
maccat

In memory of my brother

Post by maccat »

Respect Soberano, thanks mate.
SuzyB

In memory of my brother

Post by SuzyB »

I'll be thinking of your family tomorrow, may he rest in peace.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

In memory of my brother

Post by Carl44 »

hey buddy my brother casey died 3 years ago in a house fire ,my younger brother martin died many years ago,my daughter natasha died 18 years ,my cousin sam who was also a very close friend was murdered 3 years ago ,my friend these dates never ever get any easier but in between these dates life does return to some form of normality though i miss them and think of them every single day ,my thoughts are with you :-6 :-6
along-for-the-ride

In memory of my brother

Post by along-for-the-ride »

A hug for you, Maccat.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
maccat

In memory of my brother

Post by maccat »

Thanks for all your kind words folk. To my brother Robbie, I'm thinking of you today as i do all year round. Gone but never ever forgotten. R.I.P bro.
RedGlitter

In memory of my brother

Post by RedGlitter »

This will be a difficult day for you, Maccat and I am sorry.

I know how these anniversaries can be.
Pheasy

In memory of my brother

Post by Pheasy »

Thinking of you today Mccat :-4 :-4
SlipStream

In memory of my brother

Post by SlipStream »

maccat;653947 wrote: Tomorrow is the 6th anniversity if thats the right word, of my brothers death. As iv'e already explained, he died tragically through heroin. No he wasn't a no mark lowlife. He was a young man with a lovely family but had difficulties dealing with his daily existence. Nobody can see the suffering when its in a persons mind. Well like i say its 6 years tomorrow (6th July) and im dreading it. But for my brother, i'll still be on line debating away tomorrow, however my brother will not be far from my mind. Anyone who has strong one sided views on drugs would think a lot different if they had known our Robbie. Yes their are the low life scum, but their are also the misunderstood victims of those evil drugs.

So sorry, I hate what drug addictions doing to the worlds young.
Carl44

In memory of my brother

Post by Carl44 »

hope you get through this bad day in one piece :-6 :-6
buttercup

In memory of my brother

Post by buttercup »

Hugs

Return to “Bereaved People”