dad i miss you

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
abbey

dad i miss you

Post by abbey »

jesse b;512873 wrote: it a year since dad passed away on the 14th of this month just feel so low

wanted to say dad i love ya and miss youThat's sad, my thoughts are with you Jesse :-4
SuzyB

dad i miss you

Post by SuzyB »

jesse b;512873 wrote: it a year since dad passed away on the 14th of this month just feel so low

wanted to say dad i love ya and miss you

I'm thinking of you Jess, he was a really genuine nice man, I have some really good memory's of him :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

chonsigirl

dad i miss you

Post by chonsigirl »

We are thinking of you, Jesse, on this day.............................:-4
buttercup

dad i miss you

Post by buttercup »

Dad i dont even know you :(
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

uncle fred was the finest man i ever met a real gentle man and a kind nice guy the man was a real colossus i miss him terribly :(

and i will never forget the truest words he ever said to me " jim your nothing but a fool" you have to give it to him he was a great judge of character :-6
guppy

dad i miss you

Post by guppy »

My heart goes out to you Jesse.....:-4
CARLA

dad i miss you

Post by CARLA »

Jesse B you have suffered your share of loss these past few years, your in my thoughts and prayers. :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Clint

dad i miss you

Post by Clint »

The first year is so difficult. Your pain is a testimony to his value.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
princessNicky

dad i miss you

Post by princessNicky »

My mother's birthday is on the 18th of January she would have been 64 .

Jessie B i know exactly how you are feeling . The last 12 months have been painful to say the least .:(
Tater Tazz

dad i miss you

Post by Tater Tazz »

Thought and prayers are with everyone who has lost a loved one. As the years go on, It will get a little easier, but you never forget the person. Lost my dad 15 years ago he was only 50, and I still miss him.:-1
Uncle Kram

dad i miss you

Post by Uncle Kram »

Thinking about your Dad is good Jesse. So much better than not thinking about him :yh_hugs

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Accountable

dad i miss you

Post by Accountable »

wanted to say dad i love ya and miss you
I'm glad you had such a valuable relationship with him.

Tell us a happy story so we can know him better.
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

Accountable;513725 wrote: I'm glad you had such a valuable relationship with him.

Tell us a happy story so we can know him better.

my uncle fred jesseys dad was the funniest nicest kindest guy you could ever meet ,every one that met him loved him ,if you were a tramp or a millionare it made no difference to him, i used to play so many pranks on him along with my other cuz sam who was murdered , i think of him every day well both of them really , sam was my clone but a very very good looking young man :thinking:

ok maybe not an identical clone but a laugh a minute funny prank pulling kinda guy , every time we saw each other it was war tabasco sauce in your food , water squirted on the flies of you trousers so to every one in the pub it looked like you had wet yourself any thing was fair game we used to cry with laughter every time , he used to ring me every morning and say "you gummy gappy bald fat freaky thing your useless but i loves ya" , poor uncle fred used to say " you two fools aint you got nothing better to do than torture each other and me" but he used to love it really

i remember one time sam stopped at the house i was working at replacing there fascia boards and guttering the guy from across the road wanted his done .. before the guy who was crossing the road to see me got within ear shot i said to sam for god's sake act sensible this guy wants his fascia's done sam said ok but he had a grin on his face he went up to the guy and said sir they are a bunch of cowboys they have ruined my house and wont give me my money back , the guy stormed off sam was crying with laughter , i called him all the names under the sun i was fuming but he come round later grinning saying i got you there buddy in the end i had to laugh you could not stay mad at sam
princessNicky

dad i miss you

Post by princessNicky »

jimbo;513769 wrote: my uncle fred jesseys dad was the funniest nicest kindest guy you could ever meet ,every one that met him loved him ,if you were a tramp or a millionare it made no difference to him, i used to play so many pranks on him along with my other cuz sam who was murdered , i think of him every day well both of them really , sam was my clone but a very very good looking young man :thinking:

ok maybe not an identical clone but a laugh a minute funny prank pulling kinda guy , every time we saw each other it was war tabasco sauce in your food , water squirted on the flies of you trousers so to every one in the pub it looked like you had wet yourself any thing was fair game we used to cry with laughter every time , he used to ring me every morning and say "you gummy gappy bald fat freaky thing your useless but i loves ya" , poor uncle fred used to say " you two fools aint you got nothing better to do than torture each other and me" but he used to love it really

i remember one time sam stopped at the house i was working at replacing there fascia boards and guttering the guy from across the road wanted his done .. before the guy who was crossing the road to see me got within ear shot i said to sam for god's sake act sensible this guy wants his fascia's done sam said ok but he had a grin on his face he went up to the guy and said sir they are a bunch of cowboys they have ruined my house and wont give me my money back , the guy stormed off sam was crying with laughter , i called him all the names under the sun i was fuming but he come round later grinning saying i got you there buddy in the end i had to laugh you could not stay mad at sam

That's a lovely story .
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

princessNicky;513784 wrote: That's a lovely story .

thanks princess there are a million more to tell maybe another day my brother casey , sam ,and my uncle fred were the nicest people you could ever meet all i can think of if there is a heaven they are in it and god must need a good laugh with nice people so they were taken from us early

it was my brother caseys birthday on the 5th of this month he would of been 34 sorry about my posts on that day but you guys have all lost some one some time you know how it is and how you get ... it hurts you cry you get down you think of the good times you had with them its like they are still hear cheering you up and taking care of you

my grandad was a wise lovely man i was with my 22 year old son the other day and i told my son some of his wise old sayings , i was a nice but naughty youth and i met a couple of older lads , grandad said to me jim if you mix with a holes sooner or later you end up covered in sh1te he was right , soon after i was dragged home by a policeman by my ear for scrumping apples after that i listened to him much more

i told my son about his sayings and he listened and it was like my grandad lives on caring for my boy taking care of us still :-4 :-4
SuzyB

dad i miss you

Post by SuzyB »

Thinking of you and the family Jess :-4 :-4 :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

jesse b;516387 wrote: cheers jimbo

dads been gone a year today woke up at 9.30 the time i found him last year floads of tears all day still as hard today as then

dad loved jimbo as if he was his son as well but jim is right dad allway seid he was a fool

uncle fred really could spot a fool when he saw one :D

he was like a dad to me jes if you need to talk to some one call me when your ready

jes be carefull of new members pretending to be friends

the rat pack are back trying to be nasty just ignore them mate all will be nice on here again soon :-4 :D
pantsonfire321@aol.com

dad i miss you

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jimbo;516400 wrote: uncle fred really could spot a fool when he saw one :D

he was like a dad to me jes if you need to talk to some one call me when your ready

jes be carefull of new members pretending to be friends

the rat pack are back trying to be nasty just ignore them mate all will be nice on here again soon :-4 :D

Now whos stirring .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

as i said just ignore them :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
abbey

dad i miss you

Post by abbey »

(Please guys show jesse the respect he deserves and dont let this thread turn nasty.)

Jesse, hugs to you. :-4

And Jimbo x
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

abbey;516751 wrote: (Please guys show jesse the respect he deserves and dont let this thread turn nasty.)

Jesse, hugs to you. :-4

And Jimbo x

and to you abbey :-4
guppy

dad i miss you

Post by guppy »

hey, jesse, hope you are making it through the day alright.....:-4
guppy

dad i miss you

Post by guppy »

jesse b;516900 wrote: lot of tears mood swing anger thoughts of end it

bad day all round

went to grave this afternoon could not bring my self to get out of car

dont you dare end it....you have a daughter that is alive and needs her dad too......:confused: her loss would be just as painful....think about it.....
Carl44

dad i miss you

Post by Carl44 »

jesse b;516900 wrote: lot of tears mood swing anger thoughts of end it

bad day all round

went to grave this afternoon could not bring my self to get out of car

mate i know things are hard believe me me old cuz i know , nearly everything we have been through the last few years together is like a scene from an unbeleivable horror movie what has happened to us you could not make up honest you could not , brothers being murdered , brothers being burned alive dads dying , the horror of all horrors that have happened to my little girl , sue nearly dying 3 times then being laid up crippled for months and now her mum very ill , mate life sucks at times but its the only one we have would your dad and sam really want you to feel like this , would you really want to end things and inflict what you are feeling now on your wife , your brother mark your mom , your little girl and how about me me old mucker besides i owe you money for helping out with me going to see chantelle surely you'd want me to pay that back first ... hang in there things will get better and if they dont we will be used to it by then and they wont seem so bad :-4
guppy

dad i miss you

Post by guppy »

jesse b;516910 wrote: would not do it but still go though ya head

think about it all you want, as long as that is ALL you do......you are depressed today.....tomorrow will be better......:-6
guppy

dad i miss you

Post by guppy »

that last pm you sent me made me spit drink literally all over my laptop...my son is laughing his butt off at me......:wah:

Return to “Bereaved People”