Life can be so hard sometimes

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
princessNicky

Post by princessNicky »

The subject of bereavement is something very close to my heart as i've lost two very important members of my family over the space of a year or so . The question i need to ask is this ; does life ever get easier .:( I lost my husband a short while ago and if it wasn't for my four children i really don't think i would still be here on this earth .

Any advice would be very greatfully received .

Nicky
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

Nicky, I haven't had experience of losing a partner but I have lost close family members and although it takes time things will get brighter for you. Never be afraid of talking about your husband for as long as we remember someone they are always with us.

If you feel like crying then cry, never try and bottle up your feelings, be prepared for the silliest things to upset you, somehow when you have lost someone close you are able to cope with major things but the most stupid, insignificant things will get to you and upset you.

Remember that the forum is always here and you will always find someone here who will listen and help.

Take care and take each thing one step at a time, if you have a bad day today then remember that you can change things tomorrow, I hope that you find the support and friendship that you need here.:-6 :-4
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

If you want to cry then cry, I bottled up everthing when my Dad died 11 years ago. I've started to process everything recently and I seem to spend half my life bursting in to tears at the slightest thing.

There are two schools of people, one lot that tell you to get a grip and sort yourself out and another lot that tell you to let it all go, I have to agree with the second lot, bit by painful bit it gets easier. :yh_hugs

Return to “Bereaved People”