why do i feel so alone

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
guppy

why do i feel so alone

Post by guppy »

very emotionally charged.....do you feel this way jesse? or are you just expressing?
chonsigirl

why do i feel so alone

Post by chonsigirl »

I think you are still in the process of greiving, jesse. We are listening.
guppy

why do i feel so alone

Post by guppy »

jesse b;494461 wrote: feel this way all the time

well, you made a new friend tonight. am here if you want to talk....:)
RedGlitter

why do i feel so alone

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Jesse,

Onesekiz is right- there are lots of medications and f oe won't work, another might. We're not trying to tell you to pop pills and it'll all be better because that isn't how it works. But if you are depressed and after what you went through, that would sure enough trigger depression in a person, medication and counseling with the right person can help bring you over the rough spots. It won't solve all your problems but it can give you a grip to hold onto while you work things out. Don't try to do it on your own and if you're trying to make it go away wih drinking and stuff like that, that won't work either. It'll just make things worse for you.

It's important that you know you are NOT alone. There are others who have experienced things such as what you have and they are struggling too. I know you feel alone even when you're surrounded by people but it's not true.

That's what depression does. I have had it most of my life so I am familiar with how it works. I can share my experience with you if it'll help but I think you need to talk to others who have lost a loved one violently.I believe they can help you. I'm going to go see if I can find some connections for you. I'll be back in a while.

In the meantime, keep writing those feelings down. That is helpful and you have friends here who will listen.

:-4
chonsigirl

why do i feel so alone

Post by chonsigirl »

There is no answer to that, Jesse. You will one day know why you were the one to live, and your live is worth living.
CARLA

why do i feel so alone

Post by CARLA »

But it isn't and you must find peace with this so you can move forward, you brother would want you to do that I'm sure.

[QUOTE]every day i ask myself y i lived and he died wish it was the other way around[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

koan

why do i feel so alone

Post by koan »

If your brother loved you even half as much what do you think he'd want you to do? I'm sure he'd want you to go on living and try to move on. He wouldn't want you to give up. And he'd do anything to lift your sadness.
CARLA

why do i feel so alone

Post by CARLA »

Doesn't sound one bit silly at all talk to him.. :cool:

[QUOTE]sounds silly but i feel him around[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

koan

why do i feel so alone

Post by koan »

jesse b;494521 wrote: sounds silly but i feel him around

He'll be there whenever you need him. And I bet he suffers when you are in pain.
Patsy Warnick

why do i feel so alone

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Jesse

Your brother wouldn't want you to feel like this - I know my nephew wouldn't want sad days for us. Its very difficult - especially around the Holidays.

We Care

Patsy
koan

why do i feel so alone

Post by koan »

jesse b;494533 wrote: just want to see his smile

just close your eyes and you'll see it.

every time you make steps towards healing he'll smile even more.
weeder

why do i feel so alone

Post by weeder »

Loving, and losing, is the experience that turns us into out of the ordinary human beings. We become more appreciative more sensitive more aware of how very fragile the best things in life are. And then, you will influence others you meet in life by sharing your insight with them. You were left behind because you have a mission here on earth to complete. You feel alone, because you are alone... we all are. People just come to understand this at different stages in life. They will make grave mistakes in order to avoid facing aloneness. There is great learning and personal growth available in living this experience also. Time will weave your pain into the fabric that is your life. It wont always be so raw, it will eventually become part of you. One of the best parts of you. Because you have known great and selfless love, you will give the gift of this knowledge to others who pass through your life. Hang on, reach out to others as you have done here. Embrace your pain. Know that it is normal for you to feel the way you do, and slowly each day it will become bearable.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Uncle Kram

why do i feel so alone

Post by Uncle Kram »

You've got some new friends here jesse. Sometimes it's easier to talk when it's not face to face. You're not alone here

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Imladris

why do i feel so alone

Post by Imladris »

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
changinglanes

why do i feel so alone

Post by changinglanes »

I too feel as if I'm all alone even though I am not. The best way I can desribe the feeling is "Lights are on but nobody's home" I'm not totally aware of my surroundings because my mind is in a daze. The 1st 30 days are the hardest then the crying eased up for me. (Unless 1 of the few dysfunctional relatives calls)
Tater Tazz

why do i feel so alone

Post by Tater Tazz »

Just remember him smiling. He is always going to be there for you. I noticed holidays are always ruff when you have lost someone. Over the years, it gets a little better, but you never forget. Remember Jesse, you are really never alone. You have all your friends here.

Return to “Bereaved People”