jost my bro

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
Betty Boop

jost my bro

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_hugs to you. Have you had any counselling with Cruse or any other bereavement services out there jesse?
Imladris

jost my bro

Post by Imladris »

jesse b;482274 wrote: been to see doc and coucilers still cant forget what i saw

And you never will but it's early days and the hurt is still raw.

It's important that you accept that you will never 'get over' this but with time you will reach a point that you in a way accept that it has happened and that your life has to go on.

You will find that you stop thinking of this all the time and it will go to most of the time and eventually to some of the time. And the pain will go from agony to an ache.

I hope this makes sense. you will find people here who are willing to be your friend and will listen to you when you need to talk and you will find others to help you lighten your mood when you need to.

this time of year is horrible for those who are bereaved but if we can help we will - just ask.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
cherandbuster

jost my bro

Post by cherandbuster »

Hiya Jes :)

Imladris' post was excellent.

Please know if you want to talk

We are here to listen :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Carl44

jost my bro

Post by Carl44 »

Imladris;482317 wrote: And you never will but it's early days and the hurt is still raw.

It's important that you accept that you will never 'get over' this but with time you will reach a point that you in a way accept that it has happened and that your life has to go on.

You will find that you stop thinking of this all the time and it will go to most of the time and eventually to some of the time. And the pain will go from agony to an ache.

I hope this makes sense. you will find people here who are willing to be your friend and will listen to you when you need to talk and you will find others to help you lighten your mood when you need to.

this time of year is horrible for those who are bereaved but if we can help we will - just ask.

what lovely words i could not of put it into words nearly as meaningfull :-4

sometimes jesse life kicks those of us over and over again and its a strugle to keep fighting back but you must if you dont all is lost for your child , and your mother and your other brother , i myself could just give up sue is upstairs sobbing we have had terrible news, my daughter is in a mentle home and after a long fight to get her over here for christmas which i lost i find her mom is leaving her in that place for chrimbo while she goes on holiday ,i too have lost my brother my lovely cousine also called sam to cowards that murdered him , my uncle fred was my dad not biologicle but he was the only person i thought of as dad , i am not afraid of losing a fight i've always been a fighter what scares me is that one day i will lose the will to fight then if that happens there will be no one left to fight for my loved ones , i get through my own personal hell groundhog day by getting my self in the mood to tell jokes make people laugh in turn that helps me lighten my mood and then i think more funny things and it just spirrels out of control and i feel happier ... but some days like today the laughter wont drown out the sorrow and although i tried i broke down and sobbed so much i could not see my pc screen to reply to you but i went for a walk saw the kids playing in a park saw birds looking in the leaves and i realised life goes on and i had to fight back ...the fight is on again i'm back on my feet my loved ones have a chance i'm going to be looking through todays posts in a minute to inflict a jimbo non funny joke on some one probably i girl or koan who knows it could be you chin up mate we got fighting to do :-4
Patsy Warnick

jost my bro

Post by Patsy Warnick »

JIMBO

Great post.

Jesse - time will ease the pain - I've had to go thru it several times - I lost my nephew (Homicide) May 2005. My nephew was 27 years old.. Jimbo has gone thru it. Read Jimbo's post again - Have you started a journal? or notes?

If we can help - don't hesitate to write..

We'll be thinking of you.

Patsy
guppy

jost my bro

Post by guppy »

i am so sorry for your loss and your pain, we are here for you if you need to talk.......:yh_hugs :yh_hugs
cherandbuster

jost my bro

Post by cherandbuster »

Hey Jess :)

How are you doing today? :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Elvira

jost my bro

Post by Elvira »

Hey Jesse,

You'll never forget what you saw.... but in time it will hurt a little less. It's still very, very soon for you, and I guess if you were 'ok' now, then I for one would be surprised.

It must be particularly difficult when the person you've lost was such a character. When they had an influence on so many aspects of people's lives. It leaves a big hole.

Talk if you can, particularly to others that knew him. Try to persevere with the bereavement counselling if you can, in the long run it will help you to channel your grief. It only hurts to start with, but it's really worth pursuing.

Someone said to me recently, that we live, as long as someone remembers us. In you, he lives on.

Love, as always....

Sarah xxxx
Carl44

jost my bro

Post by Carl44 »

great post elvira

very true :-4

feel the lurve jesse feel the lurve my friend :-4 :-4
24Hours

jost my bro

Post by 24Hours »

Jesse, and anyone else grieving or suffering terribly with personal mental strain, I recommend the site called GetThruIt.com - the are connected with the Scott Williard Crisis Intervention Center, Inc. and I know the people who run it - top notch. Make sure you speak with the chief - Kat. She, and many people there, have first hand experience with dealing with suicide, depression, bulemia, you name it. Top notch site for you to get some help at.

Good luck, and sorry about your bro..

- Frank
Carl44

jost my bro

Post by Carl44 »

24Hours;482622 wrote: Jesse, and anyone else grieving or suffering terribly with personal mental strain, I recommend the site called GetThruIt.com - the are connected with the Scott Williard Crisis Intervention Center, Inc. and I know the people who run it - top notch. Make sure you speak with the chief - Kat. She, and many people there, have first hand experience with dealing with suicide, depression, bulemia, you name it. Top notch site for you to get some help at.

Good luck, and sorry about your bro..

- Frank

thanks frank i will give it a go :-6
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jost my bro

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jesse b;482270 wrote: lost my brother lost a pal prob going to ramble on sams been gone over 2 years still miss him ( as i type sat here in tears) wish i could see him smile listen to another silly joke .

sam was the victim of a mindless attack still cant make sence of it all.

cant stand to go out any more force myself to go to work cant stand any where with a lot of people.

the nightmares go on :-1

anything ya wana ask feel free

Hey Jess you've already said that you've had counselling and it didn't work . Would you be willing to give it another go, maybe finding a counseller that you feel more comfortable with (its easier to talk to someone you get on with) go back to your doctor keep trying until you do start to see an improvement . I also think it might be a good idea to start a journal here . At least its somewhere you can talk about how you feel without people asking you awkward questions you may not feel up to answering . Give it a go - good luck .:)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “Bereaved People”