victims of murder

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

victims of murder

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jesse b;481823 wrote: as the brother of a murder victim feeling let down by the law let down by the would.........can life go on ...dont know ..any one have any words of wisdom 4 me

Can you tell us a bit about what happened so maybe we can understand a bit more .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

victims of murder

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jesse b;481857 wrote: bro was 28 at time he was murdered he was attacked by a group of between 7 to 12 so called men there was no reason they choose to attack him .

feel let down by law because only 1 was connvicted of murder feel let down by people because was seen by over 50 but no one saw any thing there life will go on my bro is gone forever

Hey thats rough .You must miss him terribly . You sound very depressed . first of all i think you need to speak to professionals , and maybe some medication may help . Also talking about it here could be a start .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carl44

victims of murder

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;481867 wrote: Hey thats rough .You must miss him terribly . You sound very depressed . first of all i think you need to speak to professionals , and maybe some medication may help . Also talking about it here could be a start .

wise words indeed my friend i expect you have tried every thing .the pain can live on for ever jesse it never goes away all you can do is learn to live with it .. nothing i can or indeed any one can say will take away your great pain but we will on f g try to comfort you in any way we can

coz we care on f g :-4
Patsy Warnick

victims of murder

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Jesse

Sorry for your loss - we have something in common - being let down by the law - people in general. I feel and you should know the ones who did the killing have ruined their lives - whether in prison or walking the streets.

Unfortunetly they also ruined our lives. The pain is terrible and I hope you have someone you can open up to - or use a journal, writing your thoughts help.

Please keep in touch and if we're the ones you open up to - please continue, several compassionate individuals here for you.

Take care of yourself - We care.

Patsy
CARLA

victims of murder

Post by CARLA »

Jesse I don't know your pain but I feel you deep sorrow. :-1 We are good at listening if you wish to open up to anyone here they will be there for you, you can count on that. :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Bereaved People”