Drama

Discussion group for those recovering from substance abuse. This is the place to talk about your struggles and success in regards to addiction.
Ahso!

Drama

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1366823 wrote: I took you off Ignore for a brief moment after rblack posted he had an un-welcome.

Having seen your un-welcome to rblack after he Introduced himself, I considered reporting your post.

He/she posted In the Introduction category which Is the usual proceedure for new members. He/she posted no spam, no links and no advertising. It was you who took the cheap shot, no-one else.

If I was going to have a cheap shot at you, I would not do It on a new members Introduction and ruin their thread as you are trying to do now by bringing garbage Into It.

You seem to take It so personally when you are made to look a fool.

I suggest here-after you confine your comments to other threads and not Infest those from new members who frankly, could have been detered from posting further after your question 'are you real'.

Back on Ignore. Next time simply report the post and spare us all the rest, okay Oscar.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Betty Boop

Drama

Post by Betty Boop »

Ahso!;1366837 wrote: Next time simply report the post and spare us all the rest, okay Oscar.

Oscar has you on ignore Ahso, so she won't see this. If you do the same and place her on ignore there should be no problem. :-6
Ahso!

Drama

Post by Ahso! »

Betty Boop;1366847 wrote: Oscar has you on ignore Ahso, so she won't see this. If you do the same and place her on ignore there should be no problem. :-6You know, BB, with all due respect (and I do respect you), I don't need to put anyone on ignore because I'm big enough not to become offended by what's said. That said, I'm not going to be a punching bag for anyone and using the ignore feature will only allow Oscar to blind-side me, and that isn't going to happen. At this point I'll leave the issue in the reported post forum, where it belongs.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Recovery Forum”