From Mr Bean's medal to Pistorius blades on the third relay: celebrating destruction

Discuss all types of sports.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

From Mr Bean's medal to Pistorius blades on the third relay: celebrating destruction

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

From Mr Bean's medal to Pistorius blades on the third relay: celebrating destruction of natural sports under the £400000 2012 London logo swastika

Mr Bean beats atletics olympian legends at satanic opening ceremony = illuminati joke celebrating destruction of natural sports

More of the same type of jokes celebrating the same destruction: blade runner Oscar Pistorius by the "experts" declared fit to run against the champions who were not yet falsely accused of doping by the same "experts" who officially executed (stripped of titles or accused of doping) already some of the greatest champions, from Ben Johnson to Lance Armstrong.

After all the "discussion" on the subject whether he should be allowed to run....

illuminati assign Oscar the exterminator role, this time without any previous "discussions", throwing the champions on the edge of his blades: all running on the same track the third 4*400 relay.

Reminder: this is upscaling the celebration of the destruction of natural sports at the closing of the world championships 2011, when the destruction of athletics was celebrated by "simply" having Oscar Pistoris run the first relay (in separate tracks) and being the first blade runner to get a medal.

Notes

(1) all under the 2012 London logo swastika. Its cost of £400000 also formatted as illuminati joke:

(2) http://doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com/2 ... ll-be.html

(3) http://illuminati-jokes.blogspot.com/
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

What was satanic about the opening ceremonies? You have to keep in mind, this was London. They're a savage bunch.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Didnt you notice their little red tails poking out from the back of their costumes. You cant fool me. Devilish little heathens the lot of them
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1400133 wrote: Didnt you notice their little red tails poking out from the back of their costumes. You cant fool me. Devilish little heathens the lot of them

Good to see you back mate.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1400135 wrote: Good to see you back mate.

Thank You. Its good to be back....I think. I've got a new laptop. Its been a while since Ive been around that world wide webby thing.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1400136 wrote: Thank You. Its good to be back....I think. I've got a new laptop. Its been a while since Ive been around that world wide webby thing. You back on Facebook ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I havent no. I got very bored with the inanity of it all. Not sure if thats my scene or not. Im just an old git at heart

Winston Churchill
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Maybe we need to start a new facebook thing for old gits.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1400138 wrote: I havent no. I got very bored with the inanity of it all. Not sure if thats my scene or not. Im just an old git at heart Anyway, It's good to see you back. It's been a bit quiet around here.

I use FB a lot. I have many horse racing buddies, Jockey's and race courses with me to chew the days racing every night. Get a lot of tips that way also. In that respect It's a useful tool.
Oscar Namechange

LarsMac;1400140 wrote: Maybe we need to start a new facebook thing for old gits. Good Idea hahahaha
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1400141 wrote: It's a useful tool.

Ah see thats where we differ. I'm often called a useless tool.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1400155 wrote: Ah see thats where we differ. I'm often called a useless tool.

Never
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

No, he's right. I've called him that many times. :P

Return to “Wide World of Sports”