Many injured as bull jumps into crowd at Spain arena

Discuss all types of sports.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I'm with the bull on this one. I hate this sport.

BBC News - Many injured as bull jumps into crowd at Spain arena
Odie

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1328224 wrote: I'm with the bull on this one. I hate this sport.

BBC News - Many injured as bull jumps into crowd at Spain arena

If the matador had been injured, I would have said the same as I despise this sport as well, as bulls are antagionzed, stabbed and treated cruely and inhumanly.

but it was innocent spectators.......
Life is just to short for drama.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Yeah, me too. Apparently Catalonia has just banned bullfighting.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Innocent spectators... my arssee.

You have obviousley never seen the spectators baying for blood... What do you think they go there for? ... The Ice Cream Van ??

Any-one who even contemplates watching this sport Is a moron but those who actually Pay money to see It deserve every-thing they get.

Only when a few more of these morons get gored, the attendence gate will drop and the market will no longer be there.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

That will teach em to heckle a fighting bull. I think the guy in the front row yelled at the bull and said he had no cajones.
dubs

Post by dubs »

Good for the Bull... He's getting some payback!

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Odie

Post by Odie »

Clodhopper;1328228 wrote: Yeah, me too. Apparently Catalonia has just banned bullfighting.

'yeah, me to.'

-are you agreeing it was innocent spectators who got injured or agreeing that you liked the bull stomping through them?

happy to here Catalonia has banned them, every city needs to.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1328257 wrote: 'yeah, me to.'

-are you agreeing it was innocent spectators who got injured or agreeing that you liked the bull stomping through them?

happy to here Catalonia has banned them, every city needs to. Why were they Innocent?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1328226 wrote: If the matador had been injured, I would have said the same as I despise this sport as well, as bulls are antagionzed, stabbed and treated cruely and inhumanly.

but it was innocent spectators.......

I think that as they had to have paid to get in and see this, they are at the very least ecouraging and supporting the sport.
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1328270 wrote: I think that as they had to have paid to get in and see this, they are at the very least ecouraging and supporting the sport.

All the time people pay money to see an animal tortured and baited, they are contributing to every minute of that animals misery. If no-one went to see It and there was no revenue from It, It would have to stop.

Any-one who can not see that needs to go to a Bullfight and listen to the 'Innocent spectators' baying for the blood of the animal. They have gone there with the sole Intention of seeing an animal suffer now suddenly they are 'Innocent spectators' because THEY got hurt Instead of the animal... well tough !!! Let us see a few more 'Innocent Spectators' get hurt, In fact let us put them In the ring with the bull... I would pay money to see that.

Any-one who claims they are an animal lover can not feel any sympathy to the morons baying for the bulls blood.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Odie: We seem to be arriving on the same threads at the same time and posting very close together! I was replying to Openmind - I don't have much sympathy if you go to watch a bull fight and get hurt by the bull.

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1328272 wrote: All the time people pay money to see an animal tortured and baited, they are contributing to every minute of that animals misery. If no-one went to see It and there was no revenue from It, It would have to stop.

Any-one who can not see that needs to go to a Bullfight and listen to the 'Innocent spectators' baying for the blood of the animal. They have gone there with the sole Intention of seeing an animal suffer now suddenly they are 'Innocent spectators' because THEY got hurt Instead of the animal... well tough !!! Let us see a few more 'Innocent Spectators' get hurt, In fact let us put them In the ring with the bull... I would pay money to see that.

Any-one who claims they are an animal lover can not feel any sympathy to the morons baying for the bulls blood.

I couldn't agree more.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

We have bull fights in Mexico still. I wish they were banned world wide awful sport.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1328278 wrote: We have bull fights in Mexico still. I wish the were banned world wide awful sport.We have a Euro MP here called 'Nick Griffin' who Is making life very difficult for the 'Sport' In the European Parliment.... Keep It up Nick !!!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Thinking about it, I will admit to being sorry for the kid who got hurt. But the adults? No, not really.

along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

"Flirting with death" is a dangerous and foolhardy behavior, but using a live animal makes the situation cruel. IMO
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Clodhopper;1328275 wrote: Odie: We seem to be arriving on the same threads at the same time and posting very close together! I was replying to Openmind - I don't have much sympathy if you go to watch a bull fight and get hurt by the bull.

funny how that happens, yeah, we posted 4 minutes apart.

now that I have had some time to really think about it......your right.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

It was sad that they killed the bull.

There is a sport, if you win it is ok, but if the bull wins you kill him.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

mikeinie;1328346 wrote: It was sad that they killed the bull.

There is a sport, if you win it is ok, but if the bull wins you kill him.

In this age where we have a lot of people trying to protect animals, for their to be such a sport as this which is a national pastime, is disgusting IMO. We don't allow cockfighting, dog-fighting, etc. The bull is taunted, antagonised, enraged, and then killed.
Odie

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1328359 wrote: In this age where we have a lot of people trying to protect animals, for their to be such a sport as this which is a national pastime, is disgusting IMO. We don't allow cockfighting, dog-fighting, etc. The bull is taunted, antagonised, enraged, and then killed.

They still have cockfighting and dog fighting.

and as you said, in this age we have millions trying to protect animals.

Hah!
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1328362 wrote: They still have cockfighting and dog fighting.

and as you said, in this age we have millions trying to protect animals.

Hah!

I can't speak for other countries, but in england, those sports are illegal.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

At least this bull got a little revenge before being turned into hamburger meat.:wah:

Return to “Wide World of Sports”