World Cup final 2010 Holland agaisnt Germany or Spain.

Discuss all types of sports.
medicinehat1

Post by medicinehat1 »

Now that Holland are in the final and will be playing either Germany or Spain, can Germany be beaten at all? They have been playing seriously good football (soccer) with a young, vibrant side and seem to steamroller over their oponents.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I think they can take it all very organized and if they are on their game not sure either Spain or Holland can beat them. That's why we play the game it can change on a dime and its anybody's game. We shall see my money is on Germany..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The octopus picked Spain to win.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

The Octopus is usually right.. !! :wah: No really the Octopus is usually right..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

And the octopus was right, Spain won!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Now what does the octopus say about the final game Holland or Spain?? I'm not sure who I think might win...
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Octopus hasn't predicted it yet.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I got to watch the game at Bergoff Cafe in Chicago airport, with a Nice German Family from Koblenz.

Needless to say, they were a bit disappointed.

The Germans seemed to come out being very sure of their victory, but they found out that the Octopus knew better.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Limey

Post by Limey »

I wanted Germany to win, but Spain deserved to be in the final more judging by that one match. I have liked watching Germany despite them trouncing England haha :(

Hope Holland takes the World Cup!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Paul the Octopus, the renown oracle, has selected Spain to win Sunday's World Cup final against the Netherlands. I think Paul has it right. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

CARLA;1321357 wrote: Paul the Octopus, the renown oracle, has selected Spain to win Sunday's World Cup final against the Netherlands. I think Paul has it right. :)
Oh no,,, my dad had a bet on Holland from the start,, well not exactly the start but early on:-3 Im hoping paul is confused as he has been predicting Germanys scores throughout the competition and they are out now:sneaky::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

It was on the news this morning, that PETA wants Paul set free after the World Cup.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”