Bengals Vs Baltimore tonight

Discuss all types of sports.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

It is a rare occasion, but every once in a while the NFL plays a game on Thursday night. Most of the time it's because it is an anticipated game throughout the fan base in reference to what should be a very competitive game. Baltimore can be the first team this year to potentially secure a division title with a win over Cincinnati tonight, the game starts at 8:30pm on the NFL Network.

Last year Cincinnati swept the Baltimore Ravens in superior fashion, but the first time they met this year, Cincinnati played uncharacteristically bad against the Ravens, giving up two crucial turnovers that led to a 14-0 lead at the beginning of the first quarter. A lead that they couldn't quite catch up to in a 26-20 loss.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, had alot to say about the loss, and it seems to have rubbed the Baltimore organization the wrong way.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

If you want to see the best offense in the league play in Cincinnati, as well as the second best defense in the league in Baltimore, tune in and watch these two teams play at 8:30pm tonight on the NFL network, it should be a good game.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Have fun my dear K....................................

If you want to see the best in the league, tune in to watch another rousing romp over the striped ones from C.........................................

9/2 v 6/5............................................:)

Attached files
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

chonsigirl;473093 wrote: Have fun my dear K....................................

If you want to see the best in the league, tune in to watch another rousing romp over the striped ones from C.........................................

9/2 v 6/5............................................

:yh_bigsmi

Oh quite the contraire, my pretty little fluffy tail. :wah:

The Bengals are going to pounce all over them little Ratbirds from the East. Them Crows don't even stand a chance. :wah:

More like 9-3 / 7-5. :yh_wink
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

It's game time........................................:)
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

KS there is the new NFL channel for Thursday games now, if your cable carrier subscribes to it you will get to see it, if not like me I'm SOL.. good luck.. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

K should get it, it his team playing!

We have it on here.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, Ravens are getting beat!

I wonder if K got to go down to the game?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

chonsigirl;473448 wrote: Wow, Ravens are getting beat!

I wonder if K got to go down to the game?

No I don't get NFL Network on standard cable. I thought that it would be aired on CBS for some reason.

I had to go down to BW3's and watch it. The place was packed. You couldn't even stand anywhere, let alone walk anywhere.

Aside from that...

Oh, it was a good game. Bengals' defense came through again for the second straight week. They didn't allow Baltimore in Cincinnati territory all game with the exception of the last minute score by Baltimore. The Cincinnati offense putting up only 13 points is uncharacteristic of them, but against the second rated defense in the NFL, 13 is all we could ask for.

Good game Chonsi, I'm sorry your team had to lose,..

Don't hate me but I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season,..Hey, it would help my team get to the playoffs...I'm sure you feel the same way about the Bengals. ;)

Good game.

Cincinnati 13

Baltimore 7

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt= ... 0061130004
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;473493 wrote:

Good game.

Cincinnati 13

Baltimore 7

Oh, and...