TO Suicide Attempt

Discuss all types of sports.
zinkyusa

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by zinkyusa »

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
YZGI

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by YZGI »

I just heard this. How can someone with his ego try and off himself. I'm a huge Cowboy fan but I think we blew the pooche on TO.
zinkyusa

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by zinkyusa »

YZGI wrote: I just heard this. How can someone with his ego try and off himself. I'm a huge Cowboy fan but I think we blew the pooche on TO.

Unbelievable, the guy has it all. Guess it proves money can't buy happiness.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
CARLA

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by CARLA »

Poor TO has everything and can't deal with it. :thinking: Just play football TO and then maybe things will work out.:-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

guppy

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by guppy »

zinkyusa wrote: Unbelievable, the guy has it all. Guess it proves money can't buy happiness.

i thought everybody knew that by now.......money can't buy or replace what is lacking within........................:-6

this doesn't sound too serious. he was just asking for attention sounds like. he could have taken all those pills on the sly and been gone easily.............
zinkyusa

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy wrote: i thought everybody knew that by now.......money can't buy or replace what is lacking within........................:-6

this doesn't sound too serious. he was just asking for attention sounds like. he could have taken all those pills on the sly and been gone easily.............

good point Dr. Fish, perhaps you should pyschoanalyze me..I will come and lay on your couch..:sneaky:
guppy

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by guppy »

zinkyusa wrote: good point Dr. Fish, perhaps you should pyschoanalyze me..I will come and lay on your couch..:sneaky:

hope you got alot of time, might take me a few hours to figure you out......:p

it will be a thorough examination...............................:D
zinkyusa

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy wrote: hope you got alot of time, might take me a few hours to figure you out......:p

it will be a thorough examination...............................:D

i am very complicated:cool:
guppy

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by guppy »

well, all i can do is try my best to get to the point of it all................:sneaky:
K.Snyder

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by K.Snyder »

I don't believe this garb for one second....

Its a big misunderstanding and it will soon show that when he plays again within a few weeks...

unbelievable

More headlines

T.O. = Headlines
Marie5656

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by Marie5656 »

It appears that money cannot buy what he needs to be happy..or satisfied with his life.
cherandbuster

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by cherandbuster »

zinkyusa wrote: good point Dr. Fish

Zinkster :)

I like when you call Guppy 'Dr. Fish'

I like it, I like it :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

K.Snyder

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by K.Snyder »

See...

I hate it when I'm right....

Ok, no I don't....I love it when I'm right....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060927/ap_ ... spitalized
K.Snyder

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by K.Snyder »

The media is a scary thing by the way....

Real scary! :cool:
Shweet tatersalad

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

Now he says that the police are lying about this statement,That none of it is true.

He is just a piece of work isn't he.

The Michael Jackson of the NFL.

What do have when when T.O. takes pills and lives?

......................Not enough pills.
valerie

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by valerie »

Shweet tatersalad wrote:

What do have when when T.O. takes pills and lives?

......................Not enough pills.

That's just mean. Especially in light of recent history.

Don't you think?

:thinking:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Shweet tatersalad

TO Suicide Attempt

All I'm saying is that kids look up these guys,and girls in professional sports and when they see and hear of behaver like this,or rape or drunken driving etc.

They thinks it's cool too be that way.It makes them think that if you misbehave you will be cool and make money and be popular.

Role models are very important.
K.Snyder

TO Suicide Attempt

Post by K.Snyder »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: All I'm saying is that kids look up these guys,and girls in professional sports and when they see and hear of behaver like this,or rape or drunken driving etc.

They thinks it's cool too be that way.It makes them think that if you misbehave you will be cool and make money and be popular.

Role models are very important.

I disagree...

I think a child's parents have a huge influence on their own kids and set their own examples. This leads me to my speculation that if a child is capable of admiring anything that goes against their parents' ideals, or ethics, then they have failed to show their child the importance of morale values, even if they are not religious. Just because a child admires a star athlete doesn't mean they don't admire their own parents as the same time, nore does it mean that they don't look up to them as well.

On a side not, I think that T.O. himself had nothing to do with the rumor itself, therefore I don't believe he should necessarily be the one to blame. It was his associate that placed the 911 call, not him. T.O. isn't a bad guy....people just wont give him a chance because of his antics. He had an argument with his teammate, which led to his team trading him only because they didn't want a split locker room affecting the chemistry of the team.......happens all the time.
Shweet tatersalad

TO Suicide Attempt

K.Snyder wrote: I disagree...

I think a child's parents have a huge influence on their own kids and set their own examples. This leads me to my speculation that if a child is capable of admiring anything that goes against their parents' ideals, or ethics, then they have failed to show their child the importance of morale values, even if they are not religious. Just because a child admires a star athlete doesn't mean they don't admire their own parents as the same time, nore does it mean that they don't look up to them as well.

On a side not, I think that T.O. himself had nothing to do with the rumor itself, therefore I don't believe he should necessarily be the one to blame. It was his associate that placed the 911 call, not him. T.O. isn't a bad guy....people just wont give him a chance because of his antics. He had an argument with his teammate, which led to his team trading him only because they didn't want a split locker room affecting the chemistry of the team.......happens all the time.

Yeah,thats it.you got it.

Attached files

Return to “Wide World of Sports”