whoa....they scared me for a while....

Discuss all types of sports.
PatriotsGirl

Post by PatriotsGirl »

How about the first half of that Patriots/Bills game? Patriots looked awful, Brady certainly was not playing like himself. I'm generally a quiet girl, but I was swearing at that TV a bit haha. They came out good on that second half though, thank god for that safety to push us over. Nobody played awful that second half either. Few botched plays and receptions and what not, but overall it wasn't too shabby. As long as they win, right? lol

Any other Pats fans on here? Toss me a pm.

~*Karen*~

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I was watching the Saints and Browns game it was a good one as well.. :cool: Patriots pulled it off at the end..;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

:) Ha ha. My husband was doing the exact opposite..cheering the first half of the game, and swearing by the end. He is a Bills fan. Don't tell him I said this, but welcome to the board anyway. :-6
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

It seemed like all of the teams that were expected to win fairly easily had trouble winning this week. Although the Patriots have made significant changes to their roster, they are still considered one of the elite teams in the NFL. There has only been one team in the history of the NFL to go undefeated and win the Superbowl and that was the Miami Dolphins in 1972. Whats equally as hard, is for a team to go the entire season losing every game. Which brings me to my point that any given team can win on any given game.

Although I expect the Bengals to go undefeated and win Superbowl XLI this season.......:wah:

BTW -- Cincy plays the Pats this year on the 1st of October. You better not tune into that one, from what I have read in your original post.....:wah:

JK

Good luck ;)

Attached files

Return to “Wide World of Sports”