Chargers LB Steve Foley shot....

Discuss all types of sports.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

...apparently by an off duty cop, in front of his own home. Click here for story.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

This is not good shot 3 times right in front of his own house.. :-5 I saw the scene of the shooting on the new here tonight. Mr. Foley was with a date on their way home in a what looked to me like a 1960's vintage GTO... He had actually pulled the car into the driveway of his very up scale home in a rich neighborhood of Poway.

It was said the off duty officer followed him home because he was driving eraticaly(sp). Then had a conversation with Mr. Foley that went bad and then shots were fired. :(

My question to the officer is if you followed him all the way home right to his front door, why bother confronting him. Mr. Foley was obviously going home period not driving any place else.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Wide World of Sports”