Football

Discuss all types of sports.
ZAP

Football

Post by ZAP »

Cool! I'm a Pittsburgh fan because I lived there and worked in a health club where a lot of the Steelers worked out. Some of my friends dated them. This was in the 70's. My ex was a Denver fan and we used to bet $5.00 a team. We each got 5 teams. Mine were Pittsburgh and 4 other teams that I thought were going to be hot shots for that season.

I've been in this football betting on another website (no money, just bragging rights) and I won the last 2 years.
YZGI

Football

Post by YZGI »

GO COWBOYS!!! Go SOONERS!! I get the entire footbal package on satellite and have people over every Sunday. We trade who pays for the eats and have a great time. I am in 3 Fantasy leagues and have a son as a parntner in each so it makes it a fun family thing. And that darn woman I am married to roots for the Packers, Luckily I brain washed my three boys into Dallas Cowboy fans before she got too them.
YZGI

Football

Post by YZGI »

The only problem is, When we win in any of the leagues we split the money, when we lose I pay full amount. And I don't even remember how this was negotiated. LOL
K.Snyder

Football

Post by K.Snyder »

Cincinnati Bengals with Carson Palmer back and healthy means the second ever undefeated season....

20-0 2006-2007

Attached files
bigears

Football

Post by bigears »

FOOTBALL is played with a ROUND ball and the goals have nets :rolleyes:

:D
zinkyusa

Football

Post by zinkyusa »

bigears wrote: FOOTBALL is played with a ROUND ball and the goals have nets :rolleyes:

:D

No, no, no that's basketballllll!!!:-5
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
bigears

Football

Post by bigears »

zinkyusa wrote: No, no, no that's basketballllll!!!:-5

Basketball? Oh, you mean the one that's like NETBALL :sneaky:
zinkyusa

Football

Post by zinkyusa »

bigears wrote: Basketball? Oh, you mean the one that's like NETBALL :sneaky:

Isn't netball when a bunch of guys in little short shorts try and kick a roundball into a net, no wait maybe that's soccer....:yh_giggle
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
CARLA

Football

Post by CARLA »

Football played with oblong ball that you run with towards your goal to make a touch down, you can use any part of your body to accomplish this.

Football or Soccer (in america) is played with a round ball that you kick or pass with your feet only no hands allowed to score a goal if you extremely talented and can move down the field and put the ball into the net on the ground...

Basketball ball is played with a round ball indoor or out doors on a court, you dribble or pass the ball down till you can throw the ball into the net that is on a back board up about 20 feet off the ground.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Football

Post by Nomad »

K.Snyder wrote: Cincinnati Bengals with Carson Palmer back and healthy means the second ever undefeated season....

20-0 2006-2007

Cincinnati Bengals ? :confused: Thats cute. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
Shweet tatersalad

Football

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

OK heres my 2 cents,i have been a redskins fan for all my life,and will be for ever.I will be buried in a skins jersey.

Attached files
Adam Zapple

Football

Post by Adam Zapple »

I'm a long-suffering Saints fan. Yeah, we got Bush and Brees but it's still the Saints, still run by that idiot Tom Benson. As a kid, I was a big Cincinnatti Reds fan. Watched Rose, Bench, Concepcion, Foster, Griffey Sr., Morgan, etc win back-to-back World Series. But when Marge Schott took over the team I couldn't stomach being a fan anymore and moved on to another team. That's kinda how I'm feeling about Benson and the Saints. I'm a tepid fan at best. If he sold the team, I could support them wholeheartedly again.
Adam Zapple

Football

Post by Adam Zapple »

I'm in a couple of fantasy leagues, one at work and one at another forum. At work, we have a trophy that we pass around to the champ each year. We should start a league here at FG.
CARLA

Football

Post by CARLA »

Zapple if these two guys get in sync you got a team. I was very sad to see Brees go. If his shoulder holds up he should be great for the Saints..:cool:

[QUOTE]Bush and Brees [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

ZAP

Football

Post by ZAP »

Adam Zapple wrote: I'm in a couple of fantasy leagues, one at work and one at another forum. At work, we have a trophy that we pass around to the champ each year. We should start a league here at FG.

So how did you do on your work trophy?
Adam Zapple

Football

Post by Adam Zapple »

What do you think? I'm a Saints fan, I finished in last place.:wah:

btw, Zap, you need to defend your yearly stellar performance in the pick 'em you know where. We also need a few more fantasy teams. Are you game?
Marie5656

Football

Post by Marie5656 »

BUFFALO

BILLS
ZAP

Football

Post by ZAP »

I never played that Fantasy stuff. Only the real 100%, honest to goodness football! I don't know how to play it.
CheshireCat

Football

Post by CheshireCat »

Watching the Titans right now!

"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!

Return to “Wide World of Sports”