PPT - AV Converter

FourPart

PPT - AV Converter

Post by FourPart »

Does anyone know of any reasonably decent Freeware for converting Powerpoint files to Audio / Video, such as MP4 / AVI for W7 ?

Whenever I do a musical arrangement I like to make a demo of it in the form of a graphic Karaoke type video. In the past I've used Movie Maker, but the latest Windows 'Update' seems to have included an issue that everyone else seems to be getting now of being off synch from the start, and when split second timings are required, this is not helpful. I did some experimenting with Powerpoint & it seems ideally suited for what I need. Now I just need some way to convert it into a universal video format for uploading to YouTube. Obviously, the very nature of the project requires that it include sound. The ones I've found so far either strip the sound or put a watermark into the video.
spot

PPT - AV Converter

Post by spot »

They certainly seem to exist - Top 10 PowerPoint to Video Converters - 5 Paid and 5 Free reviews a few. I've never done it myself.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Computers Internet”