Test

Oscar Namechange

Test

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn..... this Is the message we're getting when posting new threads.

Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in /home/fg/public_html/forums/twitter.php

#0 /home/fg/public_html/forums/twitter.php(648): Twitter->doCall('statuses/update...', Array, true)

#1 /home/fg/public_html/forums/newthread.php(274) : eval()'d code(26): Twitter->updateStatus('Test http://www...')

#2 /home/fg/public_html/forums/newthread.php(274): eval()

#3 /home/fg/public_html/forums/vbseo.php(1392): require('/home/fg/public...')

#4 {main}

Fatal error: Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in [path]/twitter.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

Related Searches:

Learning Model

Discussion Questions

Teaching Style

Educational Programs

Teaching Resources

Education And Professional Development

Media Market

Online Teaching

Online Learning Environment
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Test

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1449560 wrote: Bryn..... this Is the message we're getting when posting new threads.

Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in /home/fg/public_html/forums/twitter.php

#0 /home/fg/public_html/forums/twitter.php(648): Twitter->doCall('statuses/update...', Array, true)

#1 /home/fg/public_html/forums/newthread.php(274) : eval()'d code(26): Twitter->updateStatus('Test http://www...')

#2 /home/fg/public_html/forums/newthread.php(274): eval()

#3 /home/fg/public_html/forums/vbseo.php(1392): require('/home/fg/public...')

#4 {main}

Fatal error: Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in [path]/twitter.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

Related Searches:

Learning Model

Discussion Questions

Teaching Style

Educational Programs

Teaching Resources

Education And Professional Development

Media Market

Online Teaching

Online Learning Environment

RATS!

I'll turn it off :-(((
Bryn Mawr

Test

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bryn Mawr;1449562 wrote: RATS!

I'll turn it off :-(((

Try now
FG-administator

Test

Post by FG-administator »

It happened before on FG in 2010 when Twitter changed their API and we had no foreknowledge. I see no advantage whatever in having the module enabled, I doubt whether anyone on FG has ever used it. My guess is that Twitter made another such change in the last few hours, or they have an authentication glitch..

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
Bryn Mawr

Test

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FG;1449565 wrote: It happened before on FG in 2010 when Twitter changed their API and we had no foreknowledge. I see no advantage whatever in having the module enabled, I doubt whether anyone on FG has ever used it. My guess is that Twitter made another such change in the last few hours, or they have an authentication glitch..

No, I was trying to get the interface up and running again - seduced by the extravagant claims of the new social media world and not knowing why it had been disabled.

Do we have a definition for the new API?
FG-administator

Test

Bryn Mawr;1449566 wrote: No, I was trying to get the interface up and running again - seduced by the extravagant claims of the new social media world and not knowing why it had been disabled.

Do we have a definition for the new API?

Other sites got the module working again so the fix must be pretty simple. I expect it's upgrade to the current module release.

☎|||||||||||

Bryn Mawr

Test

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FG;1449569 wrote: Other sites got the module working again so the fix must be pretty simple. I expect it's upgrade to the current module release.

It's the plugin code that's failing and I'm getting a system error every time I try to edit it :-(

I can enable or disable it but, given that it's not (apparently) a discrete file, I can't even edit it off line.
FG-administator

Test

Bryn Mawr;1449570 wrote: It's the plugin code that's failing and I'm getting a system error every time I try to edit it :-(

I can enable or disable it but, given that it's not (apparently) a discrete file, I can't even edit it off line.

I shall guess. Perhaps the plugin code is VB3 specific and the VB3 hooks, or some of them, are no longer in the system.

☎|||||||||||

Return to “Computers Internet”