What is Link Circle in SEO?

goergemathew141

Post by goergemathew141 »

Link circle define as back links which are interlinking in circle. Like on website is linking to next one and next one is linking to another one. There are slight differences between link wheel and link circle and that is link wheel is non ending links whereby links are linked and link circle is where there is no ending chain.

What is your opinion??
signature removed
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

We've actually been studying up on this stuff in the last several months.

Of course the obvious place to start is google, so we did..

Here was a helpful page for tips:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Webmaster Tools Help

It has links to other pages that are pretty interesting also.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

albertsmith

Post by albertsmith »

Link wheel and link circle both are similar terms but yet there is minor different. As in link circle we link to only some definite site and this linking process is going on to each other site circularly. Where as in link wheel one site to another , another to other and this way we can build link to many sites with other sites , and not need to going on in circular way.
[links removed by moderator]
tayloralina

Post by tayloralina »

Link wheel and link circle both are similar terms but yet there is minor different. As in link circle we link to only some definite site and this linking process is going on to each other site circularly. Where as in link wheel one site to another , another to other and this way we can build link to many sites with other sites , and not need to going on in circular way.
[signature links removed]
TutorIndia

Post by TutorIndia »

A link circle (or link wheel) is where site A links to site B and site B links to site C and site C links to site D and site D links back to site A. There can be an infinite number of links in the wheel. The idea is to have enough sites in the wheel as to trick Google into never figuring out that it is just a big link swap, since Google devalues links that are part of link exchanges or link swaps.
Livespecie

Post by Livespecie »

It has been explained but I don’t that it’s good to implement.
phiferindia

Post by phiferindia »

This is exactly Number of visibilities on websites that forms link wheel or link circle in SEO.
Environment friendly [link removed do not put it back] from phiferindia
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Why can't I mark this thread as read? Is it in a Link Circle?

Return to “Computers Internet”