Drm hdcp....

messo

Drm hdcp....

Post by messo »

Anyone else here interested enough in these topics to be actively researching this?
Snowfire

Drm hdcp....

Post by Snowfire »

Wow messo. Where did you get too? How long's it been ? 3 years ?

I made a dvd of the "Eleventh Hour" for you. Sorry I ended up giving it to someone else
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

Drm hdcp....

Post by spot »

"Researching" in what sense?

I create flac. I occasionally filter it into mp3 for any portable player I'm using. The notion of my accepting any file from any source which has a drm restriction is laughable. Why on earth would I want to?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snowfire

Drm hdcp....

Post by Snowfire »

Analysis of Compact Disc Digital Rights Management

Analysis of Compact Disc Digital Rights Management

...has a paper on it. Don't wait 3 years to come back for it
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
messo

Drm hdcp....

Post by messo »

Snowfire;1354215 wrote: Wow messo. Where did you get too? How long's it been ? 3 years ?

I made a dvd of the "Eleventh Hour" for you. Sorry I ended up giving it to someone else

Sorry, lost the login info...took heavyduty housecleaning and moving to find that notation. Thanks anyway for the attempt with 'Eleventh Hour'!

Return to “Computers Internet”