how to look good on work while having hangover?

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Piilu

Post by Piilu »

Any good tips? I have eaten lemon and almonds to make my breath better. brushed my teeth 3 times... eaten some vitamins... still looking not so good and having 6 hours to work ahead... (i work in a furniture shop)
Handmade things are made with soul

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Before I went to work with a hangover I would go to my health club & spend as much time as I could in the Steam Room, then shower. Really worked wonders, sweated it all out.
Youlthad

Post by Youlthad »

I'd rather to sleep the half of the day to lessen my hang over and work with the remaining half of the day.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Firstly, don't drink so much, but when you do drink, drink a lot of Water, also. It is the dehydration, caused by the alcohol that causes the worst part of a hangover.

Staying hydrated reduces the impact of alcohol consumption on your system.

Stay away from those fruity sweet beverages. The sugar also works adversely on your system.

And eat a good meal before going out drinking.

Afterwards, I have it on good authority from my neighbors that a big bowl of menudo in the morning will cure a hangover, as well.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Like he said...WATER! Lots of it, and try to drink some during the night if you wake up.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”