Family History

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Gordon

Family History

Post by Gordon »

I was under the impression that there was a family history section here. But I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.
Bryn Mawr

Family History

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Gordon;1361929 wrote: I was under the impression that there was a family history section here. But I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't believe that there is currently a dedicated family history forum although you're quite at liberty to request one.

In the meantime you could use Personal Forums > Kids and Family?

To be honest, we're quite relaxed about posts unless it appears to be deliberate (jokes in the bereavement forum or the like) and and thoughts or questions you have will get a response in any forum that's there or there abouts.
spot

Family History

Post by spot »

If you've posted here before about Kingswood ancestry, Gordon, then I could dig around and find where the previous posts are. It might have been another Aussie Gordon but one never knows.

eta: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... amily.html was what I had in mind
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Patsy Warnick

Family History

Post by Patsy Warnick »

What the heck do you really want to find out.?

Go with what you know - the rest could bury you...!

Patsy
gmc

Family History

Post by gmc »

I see your're australian, if you were born in the fifties and your parents are scots in origin and your first name is gordon this tune has perhaps got a lot to do with it.

YouTube - ‪Kenneth McKellar - A Gordon For Me -‬‏

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”