A sweet story

minks

A sweet story

Post by minks »

I just have to share this with you guys.

My oldest daughter is going through some tough emotional thingsand she is feeling very insecure.

I am taking 2 days and 1 nite away this weekend and am leaving my 2 girls home alone and will supply them with junk food and movies and some cash for them to have a girlie weekend. Both are happy as larks with this.

Last nite the youngest got a call from her best friend asking if she was still planning to go camping with her and her father for 2 weeks (this was talked about ages ago) and the youngest covered the phone and asked me "is it to late to say yes to go camping?" My oldest voiced her disappointment and I said it was a little late to get her ready and immediately the youngest said to her friend she could not go and proceeded to chat like this was no big deal.

It tugged at my heart strings that my 14 year old is giving up her plans to be with her sister in her trying times. I was so proud of her.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

A sweet story

Post by minks »

flopstock wrote: That's the most annoying thing i've discovered about my own kids, Minks..just when you have them all figured out and KNOW that they are brats, something like this happens.. and you just want to hug them instead of trading them in for a cat...;)

Give her a hug for me too!

Ahhh Floppy you got that right, and I shall double hug her for ya hehehehehe I love the challenge that comes with being a parent ahahaha hohohoh hehehehehe *mutters to self, "i must be on crack"*
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
mominiowa

A sweet story

Post by mominiowa »

That melts my heart strings...I love to see that siblings do care for each other and that moms and dads have installed all the GOODIES every child should have...YEAH TO U MINKS!!!! I can sit here and listen to my kids bickering and then I can remember late at night when I walk donwstairs to give the older 2 kisses and hugs..there they are-:-4 Laying on the bed laughing and telling silly stories...Just like u said- When u think u have them figured out...:-6

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....

Return to “Kids Family”