Forever Dependant

Clint

Forever Dependant

Post by Clint »

Why would a woman who is over 40 years old with normal intelligence and holds a regular job with good pay never leave home (still lives with parents)?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Patsy Warnick

Forever Dependant

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Clint

I'd need to know more - is she over weight ? health hers & Parents ?

or social issue?

there are many reasons

Patsy
Victoria

Forever Dependant

Post by Victoria »

My brother still lives with my mother he is 42.

The reasons? Failed relationship and so having to pay child support for his son leaves him with insufficent means to rent anything decent and still eat!

He also admits that it is easy, he gets his washing done for him, except for his bedroom my mum does all the housework she shops and cooks.

She will babysit in the evening when his son visits if he wants to go out after bedtime. It is ideal.
Clint

Forever Dependant

Post by Clint »

Patsy Warnick;1162402 wrote: Clint

I'd need to know more - is she over weight ? health hers & Parents ?

or social issue?

there are many reasons

Patsy

Hello Patsy

She's a little overweight but not obese, above average in looks and able to attract a man. She had a real wimp of a boyfriend for a while. There have been some health issues like asthma and back problems. Her parents are very healthy and active. I find her to be friendly and engaging. Her father is very controlling. He, her mother and she are all a bit obsessive.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.

Return to “Kids Family”