Saving The School Project

koan

Post by koan »

My daughter was in tears last night. She was working on a project and part of it broke. She is presenting today and just broke down crying in defeat.

We came up with an alternate plan and she just left for school with a big smile and told me how awesome I am. :D I sure feel awesome. It's a great way to start the day.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

koan;882192 wrote: My daughter was in tears last night. She was working on a project and part of it broke. She is presenting today and just broke down crying in defeat.

We came up with an alternate plan and she just left for school with a big smile and told me how awesome I am. :D I sure feel awesome. It's a great way to start the day.

Nice job! Been there. Mom's always have the best ideas to recover from disasters!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:) Savor these moments.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

i made my son a pirates outfit for his shcool fancey dress competition he won!i was the hero costumier from then on.;)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

You saved the project! I bet she did well today!:-6
abbey

Post by abbey »

A job well done Koan. :-6
G-man

Post by G-man »

She handled it very well! :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

koan

Post by koan »

Just got back from work and the project was a success :-6

It was about Egyptian art. She and her partner dressed up in sheets and gave themselves Egyptian artisan names for the show too LOL The disaster was broken pottery. She forgot that most the artifacts are broken and presented them as relics instead of freshly made pieces... plus a few other props I helped her make last night. A papyrus painting and some scarabs made of turquoise playdoh.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

koan;882569 wrote: Just got back from work and the project was a success :-6

It was about Egyptian art. She and her partner dressed up in sheets and gave themselves Egyptian artisan names for the show too LOL The disaster was broken pottery. She forgot that most the artifacts are broken and presented them as relics instead of freshly made pieces... plus a few other props I helped her make last night. A papyrus painting and some scarabs made of turquoise playdoh.

That's a lovely idea Koan:-6 Our poor kids are so stressed when completing a project. She'll remember how you helped her for the rest of her life...so sweet:-4

Return to “Kids Family”