The Neighbour's Children

Betty Boop

The Neighbour's Children

Post by Betty Boop »

Wow, I wonder where that mothers head is at! Let's hope that she never does it again. :mad:
Dutch

The Neighbour's Children

Post by Dutch »

I can't imagine to leave my kids alone like that, its a shame!
minks

The Neighbour's Children

Post by minks »

Oiy we have a boy on our street who has lived his entire life like that fortunately for him he is usually taken in by my neighbor. His mother is so pathetic she rarely leaves food in the house for him. Often she is found in the bar. I don't understand it.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
koan

The Neighbour's Children

Post by koan »

That's pretty late at night. I bet she figured they were asleep and it wouldn't matter.

It's still not right. Sounds like she was gone a long time and if there were two people there was absolutely no need. It would be easier to understand if she was all alone with them and needed medicine or something.
PerfectAngel

The Neighbour's Children

Post by PerfectAngel »

What is so sad to me is that there are so many couples out there that can NOT concieve, and would give the world if they could have children. I don't understand why people have children and then simply do not take care of them! What she did is pure neglect, abuse, and plain ol' STUPID! If she dosen't want those two babies, then darn it......... give them to someone who DOES! :-1 How awful!
minks

The Neighbour's Children

Post by minks »

Stardust;691268 wrote: On Wednesday night it was about 11.15pm when my husband and I were about to drift off to sleep. Both of us then heard knocking but it was intermittent and the knocking was with the letterbox. I tried to ignore it thinking that someone was messing around but it kept continuing. Eventually I got out of bed and asked who was at the door. Upon investigation, it was the next door neighbour's children (one little girl aged 6 years old and one little boy aged 4 years old). The little girl and little boy had been left on their own whilst the mother was out. The little girl had a tear in her right eye and was very distressed, the little boy looked distressed but calmed down when I was there. The little girl told me that she had called for her mother to come home, she said that her mother would not be coming home. I asked her if her mother leaves her on her own, the little girl said that her mother sometimes did.

I told my husband to call the police and stayed with the children. About 20 minutes later a car pulls up and the little girl says that it is her mother. So I immediately shut the door rather than getting into any confrontation with the woman. Immediately thereafter, there was a knock on the door and it was the mother. My husband spoke to the mother and the mother said that she went out to get some milk with her friend. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think that is the case because why would it take two people to go for milk when you only need one person. Her friend can drive, why couldn't her friend have gone on her behalf?

The police had already been spoken to and turned up on the doorstep. It wasn't until 1.30am before I was able to get to bed and get some much needed sleep.

How anyone can leave children on their own is beyond me!

Well, the Social Services probably would have paid the woman a visit yesterday. I hope she has a really good backup story cause I think they'll be paying a lot of attention to the mother now.

so it takes 2 people to go get milk as opposed to 1 staying behind with the children, sounds fishy to me.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Kids Family”