Reunited

crazygal

Reunited

Post by crazygal »

Hiya, not happened to me but I'm so pleased for you. It must have been great!
Patsy Warnick

Reunited

Post by Patsy Warnick »

If the reunion went good for you and comfortable all the way around great.

I have no desire to reunite with some family members - I don't care if they've changed - I don't care what they're doing - just don't be at my front door..

Patsy
SuzyB

Reunited

Post by SuzyB »

I am glad that you made contact, sometimes it is better to do that than live life wondering what has become of them. It sounds as though he has done a lot of growing up, hopefully you may be able to build some kind of relationship with him :)

My real Dad came to my front door in May to put a card through the door, I was in the kitchen and saw him walking up the path, I quickly told Jim not to look up, we carried on talking but I am sure that he caught me as I'd looked at him. I didn't go to the door and I wouldn't of, even if he had of knocked. Sometimes people do things in life and expect all to be forgiven and forgotten, it took me a long time to realise that I don't have to try to please others at the sake of my well being. So as far as my Biological Dad is concerned he can go swivel on it :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Mia

Reunited

Post by Mia »

I was thirty five years old before I met my birth mother.To be honest she was a stranger to me.I did not resent her for having me adopted,I needed to know my roots as no one ever told me.I was also sad that she did not have more children as I would have loved some siblings,even if they were half. Embrace your brother,you are fortunate to have one.
crazygal

Reunited

Post by crazygal »

Wow some really strong stories here. I feel so lucky with my family when I read things like this. I should tell them more how much I appreciate them although we tell each other we love each other a lot.

Return to “Kids Family”