Graduating - moving into another era

Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Good luck to all the kids in my sons 6th grade Elementry School who are now moving on to Junior-High. All such wonderful kids, keep up the good work!!!
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Which is yours and when do they start back at school? Different to here, I just don't know how. lol
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

crazygal;630451 wrote: Which is yours and when do they start back at school? Different to here, I just don't know how. lol

My 2 finished for the summer today. Josh graduating elementry school and Lucy just completed kindergarten. They will not go back to school now until Sept. 4th.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

ThePheasant;630447 wrote: Good luck to all the kids in my sons 6th grade Elementry School who are now moving on to Junior-High. All such wonderful kids, keep up the good work!!!

Jesus, one of the boys on the right looks old enough to be a teacher :thinking:

My daughter is going up to secondary this year :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuzyB;630461 wrote: Jesus, one of the boys on the right looks old enough to be a teacher :thinking:

must be all the hormones in the water supply:thinking:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

ThePheasant;630458 wrote: My 2 finished for the summer today. Josh graduating elementry school and Lucy just completed kindergarten. They will not go back to school now until Sept. 4th.

Wow about 6 weeks more off than ours and I thought THAT was bad! I would be going crazy living there, lol. Ryan will be leaving Secondary school (Juniors) the same year Jade starts school.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

AngelEyes82;630495 wrote: Tiff just graduated Kindergarten. :)

Aww thats cute so did my Lucy. Now its on to real school - she just wants to stay in kindergarten forever. :-6
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

SuzyB;630461 wrote: Jesus, one of the boys on the right looks old enough to be a teacher :thinking:

:wah: Maybe it was the effects of his Chicken Pox vaccine.....he's a gentle giant!!

Mines the scrawny good looking one further back.:-4

Return to “Kids Family”