Drugs in Schools

Pheasy

Drugs in Schools

Post by Pheasy »

This item was in local paper. I was recently horrified too hear how many kids are on drugs. A friends son, was telling me that some kids regularly come to school high :mad:

The Pincipal mentioned here was selling drugs to kids at school :mad:

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_ ... l-news-hed
chonsigirl

Drugs in Schools

Post by chonsigirl »

What a horrid story!

Sadly, many kids come high to school. It is worse in the upper grades.
chonsigirl

Drugs in Schools

Post by chonsigirl »

They don't do that. It is rare to have an under age student arrested.

To stop a 12 year old girl fight on Friday, it took 4 teachers, before the school cop sauntered down to help us. We are lucky if they get suspended.:mad:
Pheasy

Drugs in Schools

Post by Pheasy »

If we cannot control drugs in schools - what hope do we have anywhere else. :mad:

I just cannot bear the thought of my son or daugther being offered drugs. At the school mentioned it was the principal offering the drugs :mad:
Pheasy

Drugs in Schools

Post by Pheasy »

magenta flame;623191 wrote: I would never send my child to a school where the protection of my child under the care of that school isn't paramount. They arrest kids here if they are found dealing drugs. Drugs and violence here at least in my neck of the woods is totally prohibited. Schools are learning to come down hard on students that play up because parents are now beginning to sue the schools when their kids get hurt.

Luckily, the school where my kids go does not have this problem - I just don't understand how it can happen in any school!! :mad:
RedGlitter

Drugs in Schools

Post by RedGlitter »

When I was in high school back in the 80s, my civics teacher was selling drugs. That's where everyone went to get them.

:thinking:

Return to “Kids Family”