I Saw My Friend Murdered

SuzyB

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by SuzyB »

That is really sad, i feel really lucky that i've never got into the drug scene, it always seems to end in tragedy.

My thoughts are with this person :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by Carl44 »

wow carter that is really moving , any one on hard drugs be it coke or that brown crap sells there soul they would sell their own mother to get a fix i have lost a few people that were my friends to this crap i say were coz the people that i knew were long gone the thing that died had nothing in common with the people i knew

sorry its a bad thing to say but true :(
WonderWendy3

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Oh wow, felt like I was reading a script for a Lifetime movie...that is so sad...and like Suzy...I'm glad I never got into the drug scene either...I experimented, but thankfully never got hooked...My heart goes out to good people that get caught up in these situations...
DesignerGal

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by DesignerGal »

Maybe that person can start something in her friend's name. Like a counseling center, scholarship, etc. I dont be mean to be harsh, but she owes him that, at least.

HBIC
WonderWendy3

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by WonderWendy3 »

DesignerGal;513838 wrote: Maybe that person can start something in her friend's name. Like a counseling center, scholarship, etc. I dont be mean to be harsh, but she owes him that, at least.

Yeah, actually would be a great Inspirational movie...if she used this life-changing experience to make a difference in other people's lives...working with the homeless, etc....
Galbally

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by Galbally »

A salutary tale, life is very unpleasant sometimes isn't it. Well, if that young woman does change her life around then at least she will have done something positive. Though its a bit late now for her friend. A sad story, but all too common unfortunatly.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
weeder

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by weeder »

Very, very difficult memory for you to live with Helefra. Your friend it seems put himself on the line to try to save you. On top of having to have monumental strength to stay straight yourself... you will have the burden of having to handle this heart wretching incident. The only solace I can offer you is to point out that your friend gave you the greatest gift on this earth. He displayed selflissness in an attempt to save someone who was more important to him than his own safety. That means that you are a very special person. You are valuable. He may have just provided you with the best reason there is for you to have a meaningful and positive life. Why not make him the reason that you go on to do wonderful things? Keep him in your heart as a reminder whenever you are tempted to falter. Help others with this heart wretching story. I know it was difficult for you to share it here. That was selfliss of you. And so, you see " The beat goes on" in the very best way. I never say this, it always seems trite. But I am moved to say...." Bless You" and I mean it.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
weeder

I Saw My Friend Murdered

Post by weeder »

I feel like an idiot.. My only excuse is that I sit here at 4;30 or 5am with coffee.. bleary eyed. Cant quite see straight. I must admit, in light of having read all of your contributions here... I was surprised the story was about you. Im so glad it wasnt. I wish I could send my comment along to the writer. Thanks for not getting mad at me. Weeder
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]

Return to “Kids Family”