My trip to Australia

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
WonderWendy3

My trip to Australia

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Exactly 5 years ago, I got to travel all the way from Virginia, USA to Melbourne, Australia. It only took about 27 hours. It was worth it when I got there! I got to meet a and spend 2 weeks with a fun friend who treated me like her family, which, by the way were all awesome! :-6

I have such great memories and a lot of fun stories, I will be forever grateful for the once in a lifetime opportunity!

Thank you Fuzzy one! :-4
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Spose i better get the camera to a repair shop to get the footage off it. 5 years eh? Bloody hell. Lots of life has happened in that time.

Should do it again! Start a savings plan . Head over to Britain next time? Mooch a bed off some of these ......lovely and generous forum members lol
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
WonderWendy3

My trip to Australia

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magentaflame;1503987 wrote: Spose i better get the camera to a repair shop to get the footage off it. 5 years eh? Bloody hell. Lots of life has happened in that time.

Should do it again! Start a savings plan . Head over to Britain next time? Mooch a bed off some of these ......lovely and generous forum members lol Sounds good to me! I can't believe its been 5 years, and I still love when you say "Bloody hell" - makes me laugh every time, was even more fun in person!!!
Betty Boop

My trip to Australia

Post by Betty Boop »

Spot's got room ;)
Betty Boop

My trip to Australia

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1503987 wrote: Spose i better get the camera to a repair shop to get the footage off it. 5 years eh? Bloody hell. Lots of life has happened in that time.

Should do it again! Start a savings plan . Head over to Britain next time? Mooch a bed off some of these ......lovely and generous forum members lol

Did you say somewhere you were planning a trip to the UK? What year?
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Betty Boop;1504032 wrote: Did you say somewhere you were planning a trip to the UK? What year?

Yep, i was thinking mid next year. But when i said it everything went quiet.lol. 2018?.... thats plenty of time to save up. I was thinking i should work my guys out all next year and plan for the following.

What do you reckon wenders? Its a shorter trip for you and now there aee non stop flights from Perth to Heathrow so its easier for me .
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Betty Boop;1504031 wrote: Spot's got room ;)

Spooning spot! ,....... sounds like a plan lol
WonderWendy3

My trip to Australia

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magentaflame;1504292 wrote: Yep, i was thinking mid next year. But when i said it everything went quiet.lol. 2018?.... thats plenty of time to save up. I was thinking i should work my guys out all next year and plan for the following.

What do you reckon wenders? Its a shorter trip for you and now there aee non stop flights from Perth to Heathrow so its easier for me .

2018 sounds good, gives me a lot of time to save up. This would be so much fun!
WonderWendy3

My trip to Australia

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magentaflame;1504293 wrote: Spooning spot! ,....... sounds like a plan lol

LOL, How about a Spot Sandwich between MF and Me?

NOW how quiet is this thread?
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Hey two sexy ladies either side of spot....poor man would have a heart attack

So 2018? Done. Savings plan is on. :) .... woohoo !

Watch out spot we're coming. Now guppers and Anne look like they wouldnt mind a holiday. How about it?
spot

My trip to Australia

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1504749 wrote: Watch out spot we're comingThe number of times I've heard that before.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Ha ha ha ha....cheeky.!
Betty Boop

My trip to Australia

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1504749 wrote: Hey two sexy ladies either side of spot....poor man would have a heart attack

So 2018? Done. Savings plan is on. :) .... woohoo !

Watch out spot we're coming. Now guppers and Anne look like they wouldnt mind a holiday. How about it?

Trouble is once you hit Heathrow there's another five hours or so travelling to get to Spot's place :wah:

You'll need to hire a car :driving:
Clodhopper

My trip to Australia

Post by Clodhopper »

You can take the 111 Bus from Heathrow to Kingston (takes about 40 mins and is a double decker) and I can put you up for a bit. :) I'm moving house but hope to do so locally so should still be around.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
barrykid

My trip to Australia

Post by barrykid »

I miss the cafes in Bayswater and Melbourne so badly.
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

Cafes in Bayswater? Ummmm.
Clodhopper

My trip to Australia

Post by Clodhopper »

i should work my guys out all next year and plan for the following.

...that's either a great typo or I'm heading for the hills...:-3
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
magentaflame

My trip to Australia

Post by magentaflame »

:yh_rotfl ha! Gosh i was worried then, thinking why i wrote that. I meant "work my guts out". I reckon ive got one last international trip in me, then ill keep it local.

Return to “Travel Places”