North to Norway

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

North to Norway

Post by tabby »

This was filmed in the "fjords of western Norway" and shows some very beautiful, wild & somewhat rugged landscapes. Even in summer it looks chilly to me!

Snooz

North to Norway

Post by Snooz »

Just beautiful. I used to be addicted to Saturday cooking shows on PBS and my favorite was Scandinavian Cooking with a cute little Norwegian chef. He'd go to various locations and show where he was getting each native ingredient and then cook it outside with beautiful and/or harsh backgrounds.

Goose with port wine and broccoli puree - YouTube
jones jones

North to Norway

Post by jones jones »

Chilly but very beautiful ... Thanx for sharing!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
tabby

North to Norway

Post by tabby »

I've seen commercials for that program but haven't ever watched it. PBS has some great cooking shows though and I'm addicted to Lidia's Italy in America and Cook's Country.

I ran across this photo and it reminded me of the video ~~~~~> File:Lake Bondhus Norway 2862.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
High Threshold

North to Norway

Post by High Threshold »

I've never been to China. Until I have I will continue to consider Norway to be the most beautiful landscape on the face of the earth.
barrykid

North to Norway

Post by barrykid »

Breathtaking. I wish I could afford to travel there.
ZAP

North to Norway

Post by ZAP »

Norway is gorgeous and very interesting. When I was there (in August) it was colder than Iceland. I thought the road to Dalsnibba was the most terrifying until I was on a few years later in The Philippines. It was worse. I hope this link to Dalsnibba works.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTHRnv ... xdRcGvGrU-

Return to “Travel Places”