Atlanterhavsveien

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

Atlanterhavsveien

Post by tabby »

Some amazing scenery here! This was sent to me in an email and the description that accompanied it read:

"Norwegian Road: The road is built on several small islands and reefs, and is crossed by eight bridges, several roads and overpasses. This road has a view of the open sea, which is rare on the roads along the Norwegian coast. You can see fjords and mountains near the road. The spectacular road quickly became a tourist attraction, insofar precautions should be displayed while driving, because of the attendance of the road by the local population and visitors."

Beautiful! I enjoyed it best in full screen.

tude dog

Atlanterhavsveien

Post by tude dog »

I wonder if that is typical everyday.

As fun and beautiful it looks, I would pass the chance to drive or ride that route.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Snooz

Atlanterhavsveien

Post by Snooz »

Me too! It's probably an ice slide half the year too.
tabby

Atlanterhavsveien

Post by tabby »

If the opportunity came up, I would love to try it! I think I'd be disappointed if the sea were too calm and not a single wave slapped up onto the road. Better take along an inner tube just in case ... :driving:
gmc

Atlanterhavsveien

Post by gmc »

One of those road trips I have always promised myself is to drive up to the arctic circle and see the northern lights. Never seen them here it always seems to be cloudy when I'm up north.

Return to “Travel Places”