Poisonous Australia...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
mrsK

Poisonous Australia...

Post by mrsK »

K.Snyder;918311 wrote: Doesn't personal land owners have the authority to let hunters hunt on their land?...

Yes they do,but they are reluctant to do so because of the actions of others who have been there & done stupid things, therefore spoiling it for those who follow.

Once bitten twice shy sort of thing.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
K.Snyder

Poisonous Australia...

Post by K.Snyder »

mrsK;918344 wrote: Yes they do,but they are reluctant to do so because of the actions of others who have been there & done stupid things, therefore spoiling it for those who follow.

Yeah...
kayleneaussie

Poisonous Australia...

Post by kayleneaussie »

K.Snyder;918313 wrote: Well I would love to do other things...

What would you suggest personally?...

I don't surf...

Bush walk ;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
AussiePam

Poisonous Australia...

Post by AussiePam »

mrsK;918344 wrote:

Exactly!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

K.Snyder

Poisonous Australia...

Post by K.Snyder »

fuzzy butt;918376 wrote: where's my BWahaa dog where'd I put it? Everyone with a registered gun in Victoria ( and pretty much around Australia) has spot checks and no they are not scheduled. The checks are constantly ongoing and random. Police patrol bush land and any area around places that are known for hunting.

When you go for a liscence you have to make a declaration as to what the gun will be used for. If it is for hunting you can't just go off and hunt anywhere you have to belong to a hunting club or organisation and produce proof of this . If it is for vermin you have to produce proof in the form of written consent of the property owners that you wish to remove vermin from. Farmers have special identification numbers for this purpose.

If it's for sport you must produce proof of membership of a shooters sporting club.

If you were to discharge a firearm in this country you'll be caught charged with a firearms offence and put back on a plane back home unless it's at a shooting range or a registered club.

Oh well thank you...

Return to “Travel Places”