Wichita - it doesn't suck.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
uv_lightmyway

Post by uv_lightmyway »

I went to Wichita a few weeks ago for business. Wichita is in the state of Kansas, sorta smack dab in the middle. It is not a large metropolis. There are no subways, so if you like public transportation, Wichita may not be the best place to live. The earth is relatively flat in this area of the country and is prone to tornadoes, so if you like traveling by tornado, Wichita may be one of the best places to live.

Here is Wichita in a nutshell: there is a downtown where people go to work. There are residential areas and suburbs where people live. In between these two things are streets and highways. Outside of the city is the prairie, which can be peaceful and serene if you are really depressed.

Before leaving for Wichita, I tried contacting the local tourism office to see what there was to do. I think the tourism office went out of business, because a little old lady answered and told me to stop pestering her. She refused to send me any promotional literature.

Somewhere near Wichita, there is a statue of a native american. I never saw it.

Oklahoma is near Wichita. With so much excitement so close by, I don't know how Wichitans can contain themselves.

On the whole, Wichita was alright. It really did not suck.
kumininexile

Post by kumininexile »

And the Wichita Lineman

is still on the line...

-Glen Campbell
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Looks just fine to me!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy