For Our Friends in Cleveland, Ohio

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Aparently, Cleveland Rocks

abbey

Post by abbey »

Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

The Drew Carey Show!!

Man I LOVED that show.

Thanks Marie! :yh_worshp
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;555855 wrote: The Drew Carey Show!!

Man I LOVED that show.

Thanks Marie! :yh_worshp

You are welcome. I dressed as Mimi one year for Halloween.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Marie5656;555936 wrote: You are welcome. I dressed as Mimi one year for Halloween.

you have pictures, Right?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;555943 wrote: you have pictures, Right?

No, sorry..but with the help of a friend who did my makeup, and a blonde wig, I looked pretty close. And the clincher...I did not need any padding. :D

Return to “Travel Places”