where is the rain?!

What's the weather like today?
watermark

where is the rain?!

Post by watermark »

Daytime is muggy. Other parts of the city have gotten downpours but the clouds aren't coming my way! am I duplicating a rain thread? sorry if I am. just had to say it!
spot

where is the rain?!

Post by spot »

In Scotland, as usual.

BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | South of Scotland | August rain record 'wettest ever'

BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | South of Scotland | Floods block east coast rail line
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

where is the rain?!

Post by Bruv »

watermark;1238561 wrote: Daytime is muggy. Other parts of the city have gotten downpours but the clouds aren't coming my way! am I duplicating a rain thread? sorry if I am. just had to say it!

Feeling pretty damn sorry for yourself according to your other recent post, even the rain will not rain on you now ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
watermark

where is the rain?!

Post by watermark »

we haven't had much rain to speak of here, but it's getting a tad bit colder, which is commendable. i salute the heavens just bout now.
rachard1583

where is the rain?!

Post by rachard1583 »

We are waiting for the rain! Hot and sunny breeze, welcomes the day! I also use weather.com, but sometimes I compare weather.com with accuweather.com
[Advertising Link removed]
hoppy

where is the rain?!

Post by hoppy »

Your freakin rain is in iowa. Come an git it.:(
Snowfire

where is the rain?!

Post by Snowfire »

Well, as I understand it, the rain in Spain its staying mostly on the plain
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
YZGI

where is the rain?!

Post by YZGI »

You obviously don't live in Kansas Toto. We've been getting rain almost every day, and its June for crying outloud. This is what April is supposed to be like.
martha

where is the rain?!

Post by martha »

gorgeous but no rain
spot

where is the rain?!

Post by spot »

What would you do with it if you had it?

If elected to run the World Government I pledge to make Weather Control a priority issue. Vote spot.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

where is the rain?!

Post by Peg »

The rain is here in Ohio. I'm sitting here watching all the flooding on the news. Our main highway was shut down for several hours yesterday due to a landslide. Glad where I live is fairly safe from the flooding and landslides.
ButterflyPrincess

where is the rain?!

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

It's here in Illinois right now. :) supposed to have storms today.
bobmielke

where is the rain?!

Post by bobmielke »

It rains in Oregon for 8 months straight. We have just started to get a few dry, sunny days. We don't need any rain, please. :(
jallytony

where is the rain?!

Post by jallytony »

it is sunny in my city,Hongkong ,it is always sunny,but in fact i like snowy..

Return to “Weather Station”