WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well I do have quite a lot of Welsh in me ! Wales 3 and Belgium 1 !!!!! Yi haaaaa !!!!

I'm chuffed that Wales beat Belgium tonight, and they progress through to the semi final. I have to say WELL DONE WALES !!! You made it a very good game, and you kept trying. England team please make a note of that - the secret is in the effort and the eagerness to WIN. I hope the England team watched this match. It was first rate entertainment.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1498086 wrote: Well I do have quite a lot of Welsh in me ! Wales 3 and Belgium 1 !!!!! Yi haaaaa !!!!

I'm chuffed that Wales beat Belgium tonight, and they progress through to the semi final. I have to say WELL DONE WALES !!! You made it a very good game, and you kept trying. England team please make a note of that - the secret is in the effort and the eagerness to WIN. I hope the England team watched this match. It was first rate entertainment.

And the way they played I can see them beating Portugal and getting into the final

Wales - Iceland anyone?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Can I become naturalised Welsh ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

G#Gill;1498093 wrote: Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?

It would be amazing and one in the eye for all the so called superstars.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1498093 wrote: Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?

Because France can play football?
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

The SHEEP are better than England. I find it embarrassing that the English fans are still reveling in their victory of '66.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FourPart;1498101 wrote: The SHEEP are better than England. I find it embarrassing that the English fans are still reveling in their victory of '66.

What else have they achieved for us to remember?
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Norralot !

By the way, FourPart, kindly refrain from calling Welsh people "sheep". I think the English are in no position to be sarky , rude or insulting to Welsh people - particularly as the Welsh nation is so brilliant at singing. Oh, and how far did England get in Euro 2016 ? The last 16 wasn't it, then they were kicked out by Iceland !!!!!!!! Wales are still progressing, and at least they have reached the semi-finals ! Watch out Portugal !!! .....................................................................................................................

........................................................................... I rest my case. :yh_tong2 :yh_shame

Return to “Sports”