Moto Gp Races

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
shinning_like_me

Moto Gp Races

Post by shinning_like_me »

Hey there,

How many of us like speed , Bikes and cars.

Almost everyone of us . My Favourite sport is the Bike Races, And the Moto GP races.

The sport of MotoGP Races has its own unique language, A race in which the track surface is considered to be dry by Race Direction, as opposed to wet.

The official race titles of the teams are composed of three elements: the name of the manufacturer of the motorcycle or engine, the name of the team and/or the name of one principal sponsor
Bryn Mawr

Moto Gp Races

Post by Bryn Mawr »

shinning_like_me;1451017 wrote: Hey there,

How many of us like speed , Bikes and cars.

Almost everyone of us . My Favourite sport is the Bike Races, And the Moto GP races.

The sport of MotoGP Races has its own unique language, A race in which the track surface is considered to be dry by Race Direction, as opposed to wet.

The official race titles of the teams are composed of three elements: the name of the manufacturer of the motorcycle or engine, the name of the team and/or the name of one principal sponsor

I'm a great fan of MotoGP and have great hopes of the coming season's rule changes - I'd especially like Espagaro to do well on the Open class machine just to thumb his nose at the factory boys.

Return to “Sports”