- Posts: 4309
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am
Mrs.Dog loved my rodent pets.
Some years ago, Mrs.Dog rescued a mouse from one her cats. Anyway
Wifey took it in and for the next couple of years, "zooomer" occupied a cage of its own.
Most recently, a mouse made its way into a beer can, and Mrs.Dog opened the can. Long story short 'boozer' lived another two years.
I have other rescue stories, but even for me, Mrs.Dog is a bit overboard.
“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
- Posts: 4567
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:53 am
- Posts: 12181
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm
- Posts: 11732
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm
- Posts: 4787
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am