- Posts: 2511
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm
- Location: Virginia
Only if I were making the jump from a burning highrise and even then I'd probably need a push!
- Posts: 11518
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 pm
- Posts: 4567
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:53 am
I don't have the dare devil in me any more..:-2
- Posts: 9476
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:38 pm
- Posts: 12181
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm
I used to swim well as a kid, swimming made me look as athletic as all the athletic lads, where I was never very athletic at all.
Dived off the top board twice, second time just to prove how uncomfortable I felt the first time......hated the falling feeling.
- Posts: 4835
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am
I'd also like to do the one where you lie on one end of the bag and two people jump on the other end sending you high in the air....wooohoooo !
- Posts: 11732
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm