For Bryn..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

2012 Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup Chase - Synchronised - AP McCoy - YouTube

The Gold Cup as you didn't get to see It.

All the runners did exactly as I predicted except the winner :wah:

I was really pleased to see 'Time For Rupert' run a game race after his Injury's. As I said In my other thread, I predict great things for him In the future.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

2012 sportingbet.com Queen Mother Champion Chase | Racing UK

This Is the astonishing Queen Mother Champion Chase where 'Wishful Thinking' crashed through the barriers and took out the French Photographer. Apparently he had stitches In hospital to his face In the shape of horse-shoe.

There Is still controversy over the result of this race between Finians Rainbow and Sizing Europe

From where I was standing, they were both spooked and both hampered each other equally.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

For Bryn..

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1387798 wrote: 2012 Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup Chase - Synchronised - AP McCoy - YouTube

The Gold Cup as you didn't get to see It.

All the runners did exactly as I predicted except the winner :wah:

I was really pleased to see 'Time For Rupert' run a game race after his Injury's. As I said In my other thread, I predict great things for him In the future.

You could clearly see that Kauto Star pulled back from jumping the fifth - he was running easily until then but he obviously knew something was wrong and didn't want to jump it. After that he fell back quickly but the problem happened before the fence.
Bryn Mawr

For Bryn..

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1387799 wrote: 2012 sportingbet.com Queen Mother Champion Chase | Racing UK

This Is the astonishing Queen Mother Champion Chase where 'Wishful Thinking' crashed through the barriers and took out the French Photographer. Apparently he had stitches In hospital to his face In the shape of horse-shoe.

There Is still controversy over the result of this race between Finians Rainbow and Sizing Europe

From where I was standing, they were both spooked and both hampered each other equally.

Neither of them knew whether they were to jump the fence or not.

No way did it affect the outcome but the steward should be taught how to do the job.
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

Bryn Mawr;1387804 wrote: Neither of them knew whether they were to jump the fence or not.

No way did it affect the outcome but the steward should be taught how to do the job.

Yes, apparently the steward has been called Into question.

It mattered not to me, as you know, I had the tricast weather any of them finished In any order In the first three, so It didn't matter who got In front. However, there was a lot of money on Sizing Europe on the day and many disgruntled punters.

I'm astounded Wishful Thinking survived that.... He came off better than the French Photographer.
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

Bryn Mawr;1387803 wrote: You could clearly see that Kauto Star pulled back from jumping the fifth - he was running easily until then but he obviously knew something was wrong and didn't want to jump it. After that he fell back quickly but the problem happened before the fence.

I didn't actually have a very good vantage point at that stage.... When he dropped back to mid field, I think we all knew something was wrong.
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

I really upped the anti on the day for Big Bucks..... God that was close !!!!

Cheltenham 2012 Ladbrokes World Hurdle - Big Bucks - YouTube

I didn't see that French bugger anywhere In the running.... phew !!!!

Racing History In the making.
Bryn Mawr

For Bryn..

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1387849 wrote: I really upped the anti on the day for Big Bucks..... God that was close !!!!

Cheltenham 2012 Ladbrokes World Hurdle - Big Bucks - YouTube

I didn't see that French bugger anywhere In the running.... phew !!!!

Racing History In the making.

Definitely squeaky time - glad he pulled through for you.
Oscar Namechange

For Bryn..

Bryn Mawr;1387864 wrote: Definitely squeaky time - glad he pulled through for you.

I thought he'd had It on the hill at the time but he just pulled out something extra as he always does.

I'll be keeping an eye on that French bugger In future though :wah:

Oh yes, Voler La Vedette

I'm watching you !!!!

Return to “Sports”