The Grand National 2012

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

The Grand National 2012

Post by Oscar Namechange »

You know what folks?

I'm feeling pretty smug having checked the proffessional tipsters predictions because I did better than them. ( Again )

Not only did I give you the winner In my final 5 shortlist but the one's I predicted would stay on their feet and finish did what I said.

Considering that only 15 of the 40 runners completed and finished the course:

My final 5:

Neptune Collognes......... winner

Shakalakaboomboom..........9 th

The Midnight Club............. 11th

Ballabrigs......................... 6th

Chicago Grey.................. Brought Down

Well done Oscar ( gives herself pat on the back )

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

The Grand National 2012

2012 John Smiths Grand National Chase - Neptune Collonges - YouTube

The race In full.

An amendment to some of my previous posts that were written just after I had come out of hospital and still under the effects of Pethadine.... That'll teach me.

J.P. McManus Is not the trainer of Synchronised but the owner.... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that.

Synchronised trainer Is Jonjo O'Neill....and Ironically he was the jockey on Alverton who I posted earlier re: 1979......... You'd think that would have stayed with him
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

The Grand National 2012

JP McManus 'devastated' by Synchronised death at Grand National but absolves Aintree racecourse of any blame - Telegraph

Return to “Sports”