Australian Open Tennis Championship.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Just finished watching the mens final. There are people who complain about the discrepency between the prize money for the men as opposed to the ladies. This five and a half hour match should answer that question!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

jones jones;1382705 wrote: Just finished watching the mens final. There are people who complain about the discrepency between the prize money for the men as opposed to the ladies. This five and a half hour match should answer that question!

From reading around the forum today I'm beginning to think you may be just a teeny bit sexist JJ.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Betty Boop;1382753 wrote: From reading around the forum today I'm beginning to think you may be just a teeny bit sexist JJ.

Moi?? The Chosen?? Nevva evva Miss Boop!! I so wish I had a woman who was always on top!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

jones jones;1382755 wrote: Moi?? The Chosen?? Nevva evva Miss Boop!! I so wish I had a woman who was always on top!

Typical man!!

Life should be about equality, never ever just one person on top, in any situation, and I'm not referring to the bedroom as you are.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Betty Boop;1382767 wrote: Typical man!!

Life should be about equality, never ever just one person on top, in any situation, and I'm not referring to the bedroom as you are.

Now ... how do you know I was referring to the bedroom Miss Boop? Unless of course you know me better than you are letting on!

Okay guys and everyone else who is breathing heavily I am just kidding Miss Boop ans she knows it!
Vaishali

Post by Vaishali »

2012 Men's Singles Novak Djokovic

2012 Women's Singles Victoria Azarenka

2012 Men's Doubles Leander Paes

Radek Å*tÄ›pánek

2012 Women's Doubles Svetlana Kuznetsova

Vera Zvonareva

2012 Mixed Doubles Bethanie Mattek-Sands

Return to “Sports”