The Machine

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'm off early Saturday morning for the Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury where I predict a win for Beshabar at 11/1...

I see three horses dominating the field, Beshabar, Michael Le Bon and Aiteen ThirtyThree..... Might go for a combination tricast there...

Without Denman this year, the highlight of my day Is another horse from the Nicholls stable.

There are only three Steeplechasers from this generation who have earned themselves a nickname In racing circles.

Kauto Star Is 'The King'

Denman Is 'The Tank'

And this horse Is simply known as 'The Machine'....

Saturday at Newbury, Big Bucks aka 'The Machine' will be racing for his 13th consecutive win over the hurdles. At odds of 1/6, I will not be betting on him but I might do a reversed forecast with Sparky May. It will be seeing history In the making If he does It.

Horse of the Year- Big Buck's - YouTube

While I'm here........ Tomorrow, I predict a win for Grand Crus
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

Yep..... Grand Crus wins today at Newbury by 2 lengths.

:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

Brilliant Big Buck's back with Newbury romp | Horse Racing News | ESPN.co.uk

From where I was standing, ' The Machine' barely got up a canter.

His 13th consecutive win makes him the first horse to win 13 In a row over hurdles since 1957.
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

'The Machine' took his 14 th consecutive win today at Ascot.

Big Buck's claims 14th straight win after faultless run at Ascot | Sport | guardian.co.uk
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

' Big Bucks' AKA ' The Machine made racing history at Cheltenham two weeks ago when he secured his 16th the consecutive win and a record breaking 4th Consecutive World Hurdle.....

An hour ago, The Machine made his form look like this.....

Taking a 17 th consecutive win over the Aintree course and a record breaking 4th consecutive Liverpool Hurdle.

Today he broke the record of 16 consecutive wins held by ' Sir Ken' In the 1950's....
Bryn Mawr

The Machine

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1391170 wrote: ' Big Bucks' AKA ' The Machine made racing history at Cheltenham two weeks ago when he secured his 16th the consecutive win and a record breaking 4th Consecutive World Hurdle.....

An hour ago, The Machine made his form look like this.....

Taking a 17 th consecutive win over the Aintree course and a record breaking 4th consecutive Liverpool Hurdle.

Today he broke the record of 16 consecutive wins held by ' Sir Ken' In the 1950's....

That is a scary record - and by such a margin too
Oscar Namechange

The Machine

Bryn Mawr;1391210 wrote: That is a scary record - and by such a margin too

When I've had the privilege to see him race live or just on TV, I have yet to see him even break a sweat.

I really don't not believe that there Is anything that can touch him.... We certainly won't see the like again for another 50 years.... having said that, he's still only 9 years old and much left to do yet,

Return to “Sports”