This Is madness..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

This Is madness..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

After all the hype announcing Kauto Star's retirement, I am alarmed to have It confirmed today that Kauto Is to run The Betfair Chase.

Taken from Haydock Park website.

THE future for Kauto Star is likely to be decided at Haydock on November 19 after the chasing legend makes his probable reappearance in the Betfair Chase.

Talk of retirement was firmly off the agenda when Britain's best-loved chaser headed a galaxy of stars who were paraded before a crowd approaching 400 at Paul Nicholls' annual owners' open day at Ditcheat in Somerset on Sunday.

Nicholls said: "The decision whether or not he carries on rests with Clive [Smith, owner], who is very keen to see him run again. Nothing is set in stone, but we'll keepeveryone informed and the favoured option is the Betfair Chase."

Retirement looms for Kauto Star's celebrated next-door-neighbour Denman, who could bring down the curtain on his brilliant career with a fifth appearance in the Cheltenham Gold Cup, in which he has finished first or second in the last four runnings. His only other run this season will be in the Lexus Chase at Leopardstown.

All I can say Is that I hope Paul Nicholls would not allow this entry unless there was some remarkable Improvement In Kauto' s health after the Infection In January this year.

The oldest horse to win a Betfair was 10 years old. Kauto can not possibly beat Long Run....

Kauto has won three Betfair Chases but at 12 years old ??????????????? I don't think so... and If that pesky 'What A Friend' Is confirmed, that's who my money will be on.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
peleus

This Is madness..

Post by peleus »

I myself can't really complain since there was no official word out there. Maybe they're just open the idea but can't pass out to a single opportunity.
Never quit.
shinning_like_me

This Is madness..

Post by shinning_like_me »

But dont you think that amazing, I am Thrilled to know that!!!
Oscar Namechange

This Is madness..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

shinning_like_me;1453234 wrote: But dont you think that amazing, I am Thrilled to know that!!!

Sorry but this thread Is two years old.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Sports”