A Tough Act To Follow...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

A Tough Act To Follow...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Kauto Stone joins Paul Nicholls | Mail Online

As Kauto Star heads for retirement, we naturally want a successor preferably from the same French blood stock.

The racing world has gone Into a frenzy over the arrival at Ditcheat, Somerset of Kauto's younger brother but boy, just the name alone gives him a monumental battle to aspire to the same greatness.

I am not so sure he will even contend with the likes of Kauto Star's rivals, 'What A Friend', Master Minded, Big Bucks to name a few. He seems on the small size to me and this could be a problem at Newbury or Cheltenham, even Aintree. Some pundits are calling the new arrival, 'The Machine' already.... Can he live up to the expectation?

Kauto Stone (FR)

Sex: Chestnut Gelding Owner: Mme L Kemble

Breeding: With The Flow - Kauto Relka (Port Etienne)

As Kauto Star puts his hooves up, It looks like 'The Tank' Denman will fight on In the Lexus Chase, The Hennessy Gold Cup and The Cheltenham Gold Cup.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

A Tough Act To Follow...

Post by Odie »

his looks and posture are stunning, nice to see their in the same family.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

A Tough Act To Follow...

Odie;1364364 wrote: his looks and posture are stunning, nice to see their in the same family.

The picture In my link Is of Kauto Star Odie....

This link shows the new arrival and brother Kauto Stone.

KAUTO STONE MOVES TO DITCHEAT | Sporting Life - Horse Racing News | Live Racing Results, Racecards, Live Betting Shows

We might just take a drive around the village of Ditcheat next week to see If we can spot him through the Binnoculars out on a hack or In training.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

A Tough Act To Follow...

Post by Odie »

oscar;1364372 wrote: The picture In my link Is of Kauto Star Odie....

This link shows the new arrival and brother Kauto Stone.

KAUTO STONE MOVES TO DITCHEAT | Sporting Life - Horse Racing News | Live Racing Results, Racecards, Live Betting Shows

We might just take a drive around the village of Ditcheat next week to see If we can spot him through the Binnoculars out on a hack or In training.

I assumed it was Kauto Stone as I've seen Star.

Stone's quite a very fine big black horse, if you get a chance next week, take some pics for us.
Oscar Namechange

A Tough Act To Follow...

Odie;1364416 wrote: I assumed it was Kauto Stone as I've seen Star.

Stone's quite a very fine big black horse, if you get a chance next week, take some pics for us. He's rather small for a steeplechaser, i am guessing around 15 hands.

I doubt that If we see him out on the hills, we will be able to get close enough for pics although I do have a zoom. I will try but can not promise.
Odie

A Tough Act To Follow...

Post by Odie »

oscar;1364439 wrote: He's rather small for a steeplechaser, i am guessing around 15 hands.

I doubt that If we see him out on the hills, we will be able to get close enough for pics although I do have a zoom. I will try but can not promise.

I would think smaller is better as it gives them more energy, power & and allgedtity

Return to “Sports”