Superbowl Bound!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

Hey Peg and Zap, I heard you cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers tonight! :yh_sungla

We're headed to the Superbowl! :-6
CARLA

Superbowl Bound!

Post by CARLA »

Should be a good game both teams are good looking forward to Steeler vs Packers.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Peg

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Peg »

You definately heard some cheering going on from this house. Our team vs. my sister and brother-in-law's team. Might just start a family feud. lol
ZAP

Superbowl Bound!

Post by ZAP »

Mustang;1351862 wrote:

Hey Peg and Zap, I heard you cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers tonight! :yh_sungla

We're headed to the Superbowl! :-6

Woo Hoo!! Mustang you definitely heard a loud roar coming from Southern Cal. We had a 4-way conversation and yelling match going on with Pittsburgh, San Jose, Santa Barbara and Imperial, Cal. I was in full Pittsburgh attire, from my socks to my Bettis hat, with bracelets, earrings, shirts and vest and jacket, wrapped in my Quillo. I'll try to get daughter to post my photo. Did you see the shot of Franco & Rocky Bleier? They used to work out at the health club where I worked.

PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!! :-6:-6:-6:-6
littleCJelkton

Superbowl Bound!

Post by littleCJelkton »

Hmm I rarely see any threads on here about american football K. Snyder gets some hits for euro football (american soccer) but not much for football. Though I think this is much more to do with the superbowl event then it has to do with Football the game.
Peg

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Peg »

My facebook page was filled with almost all football talk last night. I never saw it move so fast as it did after the game.
Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

hehehehe....I hope no family feud broke out Peg! My buddy talked smack for days, how the Jets were gonna kick our ass. Today, he's not answering his cell phone. :yh_rotfl

Yeah Zap, I heard ya. :wah:

Sure was a great game! :-6

And you're right Carla, the superbowl game should be a good one!
flopstock

Superbowl Bound!

Post by flopstock »

For most of us here, the superbowl was held yesterday and we lost.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

flopstock;1351921 wrote: For most of us here, the superbowl was held yesterday and we lost.:wah:

I thought your Bears had a good chance of beating the Packers.
Scrat

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Scrat »

This is a great matchup for me. They're both my favorite teams so I win either way!!
CARLA

Superbowl Bound!

Post by CARLA »

Jay Cutler is a wimp is has and always will be his MRI today better show major damage or his teammates will be very unhappy with him, if they already aren't. The game wasn't going his way so he sulked just like he did in DENVER.

The Steelers and Packers are a great matchup ..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

What was Qtrback Mark Sanchez thinking when he picked his nose and wiped it on a teammate during last nights game? That stunt didn't take long to hit YouTube. :wah:

ZAP

Superbowl Bound!

Post by ZAP »

I saw that. How crude!
Scrat

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Scrat »

Stupid man games is all.
LarsMac

Superbowl Bound!

Post by LarsMac »

Scrat;1351954 wrote: Stupid man games is all.

HEY!! come on!

Us stupid men gotta have a game, too, ya know!
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
ZAP

Superbowl Bound!

Post by ZAP »

LarsMac;1351969 wrote: HEY!! come on!

Us stupid men gotta have a game, too, ya know!

Yeah, but come on! :wah: He didn't have to wipe his snot on a team member's jersey. Let him use his own sleeve.
Peg

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Peg »

We saw that when it happened. I'd be furious if I had been the one he did it to.
Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

Here we go Steelers! :guitarist

chonsigirl

Superbowl Bound!

Post by chonsigirl »

And Puppy Bowl is on right now. :)
ZAP

Superbowl Bound!

Post by ZAP »

Mustang;1353052 wrote: Here we go Steelers! :guitarist

I hope they can pull it out! Go STEELERS!! Half of the players in my football pool had Pittsburgh figured somewhere in the Win/Lose pool. Six of them had Pgh. to win from the Get-Go. Having a big party next door--I made my pasta, meatballs & sausages, salad, a dip and it's at the neighbors' house and so will I be as soon as I can get out the door. GO PITTSBURGH!!!
CARLA

Superbowl Bound!

Post by CARLA »

All and all a good game for a Super Bowl. I picked the Packer to win it all fist game of the season and they have. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Mustang

Superbowl Bound!

Post by Mustang »

Yes, GB played a very good game last night. Too many interceptions killed it for the Steelers.

Return to “Sports”