Awesome game in the NFL

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
littleCJelkton

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by littleCJelkton »

Down 31-10 the eagles do this

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... 65-yard-TD

followed by a onside kick recover then

this

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... 5-yard-run

and

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -4-yard-TD

they get force a 3 and out and then this

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... 3-yard-run

which leads to the tying score

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... 13-yard-TD

then after another giants 3 and out the Gmen think there will be an Over Time but this happens

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... unt-return

that's 21 points in 8 min! Crazy
Ahso!

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Ahso! »

Every team then should play each and every second of every game just like those last eight minutes, shouldn't they. But then, how would they climax?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
littleCJelkton

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by littleCJelkton »

Don't know though your speaking about a Utopian style of football there probably Utopian for any sport. I guess it's fortunate (or unfortunate if you want) that there is human error and with 22 humans that is alot of room for error.
Ahso!

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Ahso! »

littleCJelkton;1347403 wrote: Don't know though your speaking about a Utopian style of football there probably Utopian for any sport. I guess it's fortunate (or unfortunate if you want) that there is human error and with 22 humans that is alot of room for error.Yeah, and that is further heightened by the fact that those 22 people (times what?) (plus the entire coaching staff and strategists) have lived a significant amount of their existence abusing their bodies and traumatizing their brains. A LOT OF REASON TO EXPECT ERROR. But then error seems to me to be what football is all about. The creation of the game itself was a huge error, though it does serve to create a warrior mentality within our young people through which it becomes conveniently easy to develop them further into volunteer murderers for the purpose of our national security (defense?).

But then, we're just a bunch of monkeys who think all this crap is somehow entertaining and intelligent.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
littleCJelkton

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by littleCJelkton »

Ahso!;1347404 wrote: Yeah, and that is heightened by the fact that those 22 people (times what?) (plus the entire coaching staff and strategists) have lived a significant amount of their existence abusing their bodies and traumatizing their brains. A LOT OF REASON TO EXPECT ERROR. But then error seems to me to be what football is all about. The creation of the game itself was a huge error, though it does serve to create a warrior mentality within our young people through which it makes it conveniently easy to develop them further to become volunteer murderers for the purpose of our national security (defense?).

But then, we're just a bunch of monkeys who think all this crap is somehow entertaining and intelligent.

Entertaining yes, Intelligent maybe not so much except for maybe some of the strategy involved, and yes that is what Football or most any other sport is about I think knowing where your opponent will make an error and exposing it, similar to the debates on this thread. To say all that is crap is a bit harsh, though I can see how you can link the fanaticism of football with that of Nationalism but is that not true for Baseball fans, Soccer fans, or any other sport. Though I with American football, K Snyder with European football, and most others on here with whatever sport they like can distinguish the differences between the fanatical aspects of sports and those for War.
CARLA

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by CARLA »

What a game to watch Vick is something else. You can bet that punter doesn't have a job this morning. :) It is a game ASHO they choose to play, what you didn't make the team as a kid that's why you hate it so. There isn't a sport that doesn't punish the body is some form or fashion that is the nature of games you compete to win, and the best man team does so.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

littleCJelkton

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by littleCJelkton »

CARLA;1347419 wrote: What a game to watch Vick is something else. You can bet that punter doesn't have a job this morning. :) It is a game ASHO they choose to play, what you didn't make the team as a kid that's why you hate it so. There isn't a sport that doesn't punish the body is some form or fashion that is the nature of games you compete to win, and the best man team does so.

It wasn't entirely the punter's fault Jackson fumbled the punt the Hunter's had plenty of time to get down there and stop him they just let up. Though a loss in a team sport is never entirely one person's fault nor is a win.
CARLA

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by CARLA »

Correct but the blame will go to him unfortunately as he was suppose to kick it off the field. Anytime some one can beat Eli Manning we San Diegan's are happy campers. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Ahso!

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Ahso! »

CARLA;1347419 wrote: What a game to watch Vick is something else. You can bet that punter doesn't have a job this morning. :) It is a game ASHO they choose to play, what you didn't make the team as a kid that's why you hate it so. There isn't a sport that doesn't punish the body is some form or fashion that is the nature of games you compete to win, and the best man team does so.Oh, Carla!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Ahso! »

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
CARLA

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Cute...!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Scrat

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Scrat »

I heard about this last night while I was watching the Packers and Patriots. Talk about epic comebacks. :)

My Packers lost in the last seconds too, it was a fight to the end and a very good game also. Did you see the Patriots Connoly return run? I'll see if I can find it.
Scrat

Awesome game in the NFL

Post by Scrat »

Packers vs Patriots slugfest. A great game. Connolys run starts at about 1:00 minute. longest return for an NFL lineman in history.

NFL Videos: GameDay: Packers vs. Patriots highlights

And my Hawks still suck.

Return to “Sports”