Squash-My Favorite

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
M.A.S

Squash-My Favorite

Post by M.A.S »

Good Day every one:) ,

Squash is a racquet sport played by two players (or four players for doubles) in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. Squash is recognized by the IOC and remains in contention for incorporation in a future Olympic program.

This kind of sport usually played by two people

but I usually play it alone :p because not a lot of my friends like it. However, I may spend four to five hours a week playing Squash, I really like it. anyone here likes it?? If so, do you usually play Squash or rarely? do you play it alone or with someone?

Have fun guys and try in on:driving:
I miss you Odie
Lon

Squash-My Favorite

Post by Lon »

I played Squash, Handball & Racquetball for many years but had to give it up when the knees gave out. I now play Pickleball which is easier on aging knees. Love those games.
Odie

Squash-My Favorite

Post by Odie »

I'm glad you enoy it as it looks like a rough game to play.

I've never tried it but I do love to play tennis.
Life is just to short for drama.
M.A.S

Squash-My Favorite

Post by M.A.S »

I just came back from the gym, I played Squash until I felt like I can't play. :yh_rotfl

Lon;1339697 wrote: I played Squash, Handball & Racquetball for many years but had to give it up when the knees gave out. I now play Pickleball which is easier on aging knees. Love those games.

oh, I'm sorry you cannot play Squash BUT hey, you're enjoying Pickleball which is really good thing for you :D..

Have fun Lon :guitarist

Odie;1339705 wrote: I'm glad you enoy it as it looks like a rough game to play.

I've never tried it but I do love to play tennis.

hey my friend Odie:D, Thank you, Squash is not really that rough, it just needs some effort to control the game. Yes you should try it on. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :driving:
I miss you Odie
Bryn Mawr

Squash-My Favorite

Post by Bryn Mawr »

I used to play at playing squash but I was never fit enough or fast enough to play it well.

Control of the centre of the court is the key but I ended up being given the runaround whilst my opponent just stood there looking smug.
fuzzywuzzy

Squash-My Favorite

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I love squash and played it quite often many years ago . My youngest would like to take it up with me. I don't know how I'd personally go these days ....I can see some ankle injuries on the horizon. lol lol lol
Odie

Squash-My Favorite

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1339756 wrote: I just came back from the gym, I played Squash until I felt like I can't play. :yh_rotfl

hey my friend Odie:D, Thank you, Squash is not really that rough, it just needs some effort to control the game. Yes you should try it on. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :driving:

hello my friend!

If I can find someone that wants to give it a go I certainly will try it.
Life is just to short for drama.
M.A.S

Squash-My Favorite

Post by M.A.S »

Bryn Mawr;1339760 wrote: I used to play at playing squash but I was never fit enough or fast enough to play it well.

Control of the centre of the court is the key but I ended up being given the runaround whilst my opponent just stood there looking smug.

I'm sure you've experience, because I always use the enter to control the game :guitarist

fuzzywuzzy;1339807 wrote: I love squash and played it quite often many years ago . My youngest would like to take it up with me. I don't know how I'd personally go these days ....I can see some ankle injuries on the horizon. lol lol lol

It's cool to see the new generation play things that you used to play. :driving:
I miss you Odie

Return to “Sports”