Kauto Star voted Greatest Chaser...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Kauto Star best in even more golden age of chasers, says handicapper | Sport | The Guardian
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

oscar;1331858 wrote: Kauto Star best in even more golden age of chasers, says handicapper | Sport | The Guardian

What a great horse!
Oscar Namechange

ZAP;1332109 wrote: What a great horse! The horse In the pic In the article Is 'Big Bucks.' who is also a stable mate of Kauto Star and Denman.

I think the report In the article Is correct In saying that over the past 2 to 3 years many excellent horses have been put In the shade due to Kauto and Denmans performances.

Things have not also been great with Kauto, as early on In his racing career he has made many a mistake at the hurdles either Banking or paddling fences.

This clip Is a classic example of Kauto Star paddling a fence and recovering. Then given the size of the hurdles, It Is no surprise.

YouTube - Champion 3m Chaser- Kauto Star

'Big Bucks' Is running on 29th November In the Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury... a short drive from where I live so I may just drive down to see him. I have already placed my bets for the race. Although Big Bucks Is favourite to win, I have done a reveresed fore-cast with 'Character Building'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

YouTube - Horse of the Year- Big Buck's

Big Bucks.... Horse of the year award.

Return to “Sports”